-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
I’m sorry I never responded. (Life… *Sigh*)
Ugh yes! I absolutely love history, but I also know that I’ll never be able to get ALL the facts straight in historical fiction. Thus my writing passion is smothered in that genre.
His books are wonderful. Perhaps a tad rough in text, but powerful in story, which is the better of…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Hey Lorelei! I love fantasy (read a TON of that), anything with romance, mysteries (which i haven’t read many of lately. My dad brought home an Agatha Christie book so I’m going to start that next! lol), historical fiction, realistic fiction, again, anything with romance… XD I don’t like nonfiction. Biographies, auto…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Lorelei Angelino are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Ohh COOL! XD
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Yes!! XD Also, what is the ranking on here? Like how does it work, how do you rank up, etc? -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Yep! XD
YESS!! XDDD My life goals are to travel to the UK and to meet every single one of my online friends. XD So probably just a trip across all of America. lol
Ohh thank you! Yeah, I should probably dive deep into who my characters are and then plot other things. lol But yeah, thanks! I’ll get about answering those and…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Jemiah.Liberty are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Yes! Loki was so good! I REALLY hope season two is clean bc with Loki being Bi in the comics is super annoying… *sighs* Oh yeah! we saw the first Avengers. lol I really need to catch up on Marvel… XDXD yeah, i probably talk least of all in my family bc of my sisters being SUPER talkative. like we had a family come over a…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Um ok? I’ll try it sometime. lol Why is it such a big argument? It’s like people fight more over pineapple on pizza then peperoni on pizza. XD
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
YESSS!!!!!! I’m so glad to finally join! *hides* Never had it. Been too scared to. XDD
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Ohh I haven’t had Five Guys in forever but i love Cajun fries! lol Ohh favorite Marvel movie is hard… Apart from the Loki series and the Captain America movie (Only seen the first. Only just realized that. Regrets that now. I WILL WATCH THE REST. XD) probably Black Widow or Black Panther.Oh good! Also, she wrote the False…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin and
R.M. Archer are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
*attempts to tag* i have no clue how that works. lol But thank you!!! I seriously feel so welcome now just meeting you! lol Ohh, I forgot to say I’m a southerner too! Tho sweet tea and chick-fil-a are overrated *hides* Yeah, i’m not a normal southerner. lol Fav marvel character? Mine’s either Loki or Cap. And I will probably…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin's profile was updated 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Hey! I just joined too, so welcome and nice to meet ya!!! (totally didn’t just quote a Niall Horan song… *lies*) XD What’s your current WIP about? Favorite time period? Favorite authors? Hehe
-
Rylie Goodwin started the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys! I’m Rylie and I’m really excited to be joining! I’m a Christian (as of *thinks* the 17th of July. This year in case your confused. Yes, I’m a baby Christian lol) who started writing in April so I’m kinda new to this. I’ve written a few short stories (mainly in the fantasy genre and then I realized worldbuilding is hard so I gotta keep…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin changed their profile picture 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
We’ll, I didn’t get time, but I should today. My sisters and I are working a concessions stand at a children’s church camp. We have several hours when the stand closes in the afternoon to ourselves, so I should be able to get on. If somebody else can before that, please go ahead!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I’ll go this evening if no one else does and I get time.
-
KattheWriter started the topic Snippet story – Negative vs Positive Emotions in the forum Short Story Critiques 4 years, 2 months ago
Hi guys, this is a snippet story thingy that I did for a prompt. The prompt was you’re the evil twin and your good side comes to kill you. But instead I played with instead of evil or was the negative emotions. As someone split themselves apart of the so called ‘bad’ emotions.
I know it’s a bit clunky, but that was kinda the point. Idk,…[Read more]
- Load More
