-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h gonna go ahead and RP my charries just watching it all XD so at least they’re doing SOMETHING 🤣
Jocelyn
“Yeah. So long as you promise not to hurt anyone. So, what’s your name?”
All of the men lowered their weapons, which made the twins a bit more at ease. But not Nyx.
Which, truth be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 OH I missed that one XD sure!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h I believe your character was asked a question last, would you like to RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
HEY YALL LONG TIME NO…POST?? Anyway…Ik it feels like FOREVER!! But why don’t we get this RP back up and running!! I’m real excited to interact with all the soldiers/charries!!!
It’s not really a good time for me to RP (as in my charries can’t really do much but watch the interaction…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Katherine are now friends 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Personality Types and Love Languages in the forum Characters 4 years, 1 month ago
You’re fine! =)
At first I didn’t know if it fit, but I just found out my sister is an Advocate. It makes sense now.
I know! It’s a tad frustrating at times.
I think Daithí’s acts of service, because if he loves you, he’ll do anything for you. He doesn’t trust words anymore, and he’s very prickly.
But I’ll…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Its Regulus Black
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@lrose5 @freedomwriter76 @hellofellowhuman
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
I did my first mood board and it’s actually kinda good?? Dunno who’s read HP or not but he’s a character who’s mentioned and your learn a bit about but he died way before the books start.
The words with “I tried to scream, but my head was underwater. They called me…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76
Ohh AWESOME!! Yes i wanna hear it! XDD Me likey Fin!!!!! -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76
Wow. *sobs and hugs Riker* Riker’s guilt does NOT feel forced at all. SO REAL. I don’t really know who Fin is but I’m loving him so far! -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76
Riker…. *cries* I love it!*tries to catch up on KP after being sick for a few days* *is still kinda sick* lolllll
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
*Flings open door*
Hi!! I’m back!!!
Okay, everyone’s stuff was awesome, I love y’all’s characters, and we definitely need a Q and A. Or two. Or twenty.
However, I wanted to introduce Nadían a little better. She’s such a sweet little girl. Her name means something like “light of hope” in the Eirtanian tongue, and it…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Personality Types and Love Languages in the forum Characters 4 years, 1 month ago
Poor Riker. That does make a lot of sense though.
Yeah, I’m definitely one of those authors with random research. I know the personalities for all my MCs, and one of my SCs too.
Hearts of Gold
Zlatan is ISFJ-T, or a turbulent defender. His love language is acts of service, which often manifests in close attention.
Vulkasin is…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Personality Types and Love Languages in the forum Characters 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh! I love personality types. I don’t have a bunch of mine lined out – in fact, I think I only have one. I need to fix that.
For now, however, here’s the one.
Viktor Mynclais is the adopted son of a farmer and the main protagonist in my second WIP. I don’t know what his love language is, (although I have a few ideas) but his…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing Characters with various Faiths. in the forum Characters 4 years, 1 month ago
So, I tried to comment on here before, but things conspired to destroy two responses before they could be shared. Then life became crazy… Now I will try again.
Also, I’m not pointing fingers at anyone. I want to love people like Jesus does: holding spirit and truth. I can get rather passionate about this and similar topics,…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Kayla B. are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
Ok, i fixed that by replying to an email they sent and requesting the free plan. XDDD
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Ah, ok. Wait, but what if the account ends and i’m due money? XD you said this happened to you? -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Yeah, i tried but I can’t downgrade during a free trial… should i just contact support or something? -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Ok and now i’m stuck bc i accidently signed up for a free convert kit trial and i have NO clue how to get out of that…HELP - Load More
