-
Jaybird replied to the topic Hi! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Greetings and Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I’m Elishavet around here, and mostly write realistic medieval fantasy with a little bit of randomness on the side. (And top, and bottom, and basically everywhere.)
Your WIP sounds incredibly fascinating! Is the flower good or bad? Or neither? Or should I not ask?
I have two…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hi Elishavet! I love your name! And yay, we write the same genre!
Awww, thank you! I love it to. 😉 And, yes we do! What’s your favorite thing about writing this particular genre?
Oh awesome! I love reading trilogies, and it’s proved to be fun to write too! Writing series just gives you that extra room to explore some more t…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hi!
(Am I aloud to say welcome, having been here for less time than you? lol)
I love the title of your story! The whole thing sounds really good.
I know nothing of medieval history but it sounds like such a fascinating topic. I totally get having your characters yelling opinions/sulking in corners, except mine just stare at the ground…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 4 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Hi! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hi!
I’m Aubrey!
Little bit about myself: I’m starting my first year of college (dual credit program), I love to draw and write, and I play the clarinet.
I started my current story at the start of this summer, it’s called The West Hills Bunkers (for now, that’s pretty bland and hopefully as the plot develops I’ll come up with something better.)…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
If I die of laughter, it shall be a good death.
I’m having too much fun at my characters’ expense. It’s just that, I think that by going this direction, I can get some more character development and story inspiration. 😉 You know.
Viktor
The passage ahead was full of strangers – armed…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
I just got home and I need to do the dishes so I can’t read this right now, but I will try to soon. (Another WIP? XD keep it up!)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing AUs of your own stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Aaaaaaahhhhh this honestly makes me sooo excited 🤣 like fanfic of my OWN WIPS! which sounds insane cuz I’m the author but….XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing AUs of your own stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@ava-blue OH MY GOSH!! I HAVE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THIS FOR KY OWN WIPS!!! SCREEEECH!!!!!
@freedomwriter76 WOULD U WANNA MAKE A FORUM ABOUT WIP AUS?!?! BECAUSE NOW I TOTALLY WANNA MAKE SOME!!!
And this is crazy, because just today I listened to a song and had this crazy thought like “what if, somehow Ara had been a villain, or became a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
This one will have to be short. I’m waiting to go to Church.
Mikkel
No use standing with the door cracked. They’d been noticed.
Yet no one had advanced on them…which wasn’t necessarily a good sign.
Fiddles. He’d accidentally bumped the door, trying to find the best position for his…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
IMMA RP AS NOVEMBER NOW!
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
btw, I’m jumping in where the door just opens 🤣
November
The door opened, wether by itself or from an accidental push was unknown to November.
Either way, the group was now exposed to the strangers on the other side.
And there were…many.
November’s breat…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
They totally should. And do so without the other realizing it too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Haha! XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Viktor
Heart pounding, feet stumbling, Viktor listened with astonished ears to the voices filtering through Mikkel’s crack in the door.
Completely unrecognizable.
He swiped his hair off his forehead, combing it back with his nervous fingers.
“Guide us, Lord.”
Only Mikkel’s request kept…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
All right!
Alyona
From her place a top the garden wall, she could make out the three gardens, all free of gaurds.
Relief, sweet relief, swept through her like the harvest wind. She took a deep breath and glanced back.
If only Viktor could be here, safe as well.
Jocelyn had come over behind…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon u wanna make an RP or @queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 do y’all since I think we’re about to meet y’all??
adding @koshka cuz she’s in our group
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 don’t say no one, Lyn and Ara probably find it sweet and like it!
November probably just finds it a bit blush-inducing 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 OH btw this is gonna sound terrible but while I luv my November he’s ahh usually free game when it comes to stuff happening to him. Cuz I luv angst 🤣
ALSO….
while he’s a cinnamon roll…be warned if Leon starts giving Riker grief, my baby will come out swinging for him. He is a softie but he is also pr…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Okay, here goes!
Zlatan
A small measure of relief poured down his back, warming his heart and turning his eyes to liquid gold.
Nyx had one of his own group back, Crosshair had his son, Eva her…her…he quickly looked away, eyes soaring toward the roof.
Golden moons and sunshine,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka u can go if u like @elishavet-pidyon can also go, I’ve already gone so Ik it’s not my turn 😂
after y’all go I think it would be @freedomwriter76 or @keilah-h whoever wants to (@keilah-h said she isn’t able to much so we usually make more RPs then her I think anyway)
- Load More
