-
Jaybird replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
@rose-everdeen @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @sunny-421 @I’m-sorry-but-i-don’t-remember-your-tag @you-know-who-you-are
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
let us start with our heroine! My sweet sweet Arabella. Btw some of this ill be coming up with as I’m writing this post XD XD…
OH but real quick, info on this academy i’m thinking of- 1, I’m thinking it kinda ranges between the ages of like 14-18 with the Younger ones (15 and 14) in separate classes from the older ones but then they’re…[Read more]
-
Jaybird started the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
So, for all of you that I promised to share this with, here it is! I’m honestly thrilled with how it turned out. (In fact, I was thrilled even better I started it, because I found some reference pics that were perfect! But still, I’m even more happy with this, because it’s him not someone who looks like him.)
Unfortunately, I didn’t have the best…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka Ocran’s gonna have a bad day when he meets the twins
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I have a mild headache right now, so my writing may be a little off kilter.
Zlatan
Naja was falling asleep. Poor lass. Zlatan shifted the shield on his back. She couldn’t have slept long last night.
And why? Because the idiot castle lord had a score to settle with Lynn and Nyx. And where were they, or…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @ava-blue heh…umm wanting in advance for my picture explosion XD…
SO!! I am honestly stoked with the idea of a University/Academy/School AU (idk what to call it 🤣
I’m thinking maybe Academy AU?
So here’s what I’ve got.
Its gonna be a modern setting, but…also fantasy?? XD. So like not in a place we know (so I don’t got…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka ah thank u!! Sadly no it’s not…but I’m working on it lol!’ Very slowly heh 😂
also u should totally check out Ava’s AU on WIPs idea and then the forum I made about it called WIP AUs! I’m about to post some pics on there
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ah, that scene is beautiful! I just love those two. *Sniff*
The dark-night-of-the-soul is one of my absolute favorite beats! You’re doing such a good job at it too…ohhhh, I want to read your book. Like now.
Its not written yet?
I suppose that’s okay. Neither is mine. 😉
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@joy-caroline so she’s actually what I call an Antagonist cuz she’s not really the “villain” 😏 her master Eder is.
my darling Corvina is merely his puppet who does his bidding till he’s done with her and she can die. Yea. That’s what she plans on doing when he’s done with her.
sad right?
(DON’T WORRY BABY. GOD HAS OTHER PLANS FOR YOU &…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@joy-caroline so if u want context, the last scene I shared would fill ya in! I believe it’s on the first page
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
ALSO!! I’ve posted a scene on here already that comes before this one (Tho not right before this one, there’s at least one scene in-between them lol) in case u wanna read it first. And others have also shared their own scenes too!! So feel free to check those out, and share and write ur own. Sometimes we even write ON KP (thats what it was made…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@joy-caroline noice! Also, in case ya didn’t know what this forum is for, it should say on the first page. I think XD!
I SHALL SHARE MY WORK THEN XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @whalekeeper @queen_of_alvastia @keilah-h @really-anyone XD SOOO anyone on?? I’ve FINALLY written some tonight (and hoping to write some more!)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 4 years ago
I know this thread hasn’t been posted on since nearly a year ago..
but imma answer anyway! XD
I love drawing manga style and for the last year or so, it was nearly all I did. I was completely obsessed lol. I find that drawing from manga references really helped me get my proportions down better, because of the simplified nature of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
HELLOOOO @rose-everdeen!
I could have recognized your account simply from the profile picture! Love your style, lol it’s so distinct I would know it anywhere. Great to see you here too!!! XDDD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hi @Elishavet!
Great to meet you to!
Hmm… is the flower good… lol, I’ll tell you. I like to think I can wait to tell people, but I love giving spoilers too much. It’s a flower that only grows well in darkness (!would thrive in a closet!) So you don’t see them often, only in places that aren’t well lit. It’s fine until it blooms. You c…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@ava-blue OOH NICE!! @freedomwriter76 SO I FOUND PHOTOS FOR MY CHARRIES IN THE ACADEMY AU!! I found them in Anime style (btw I don’t rlly watch anime except like Pokémon and such so ya 😂)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
That man had a problem alright, but they should keep moving, probably. No reason to spoil a perfectly good suprise attack by standing on display atop a wall.
The sky was beautiful up here, all blue with a light spattering of fluff. The sun was just hot enough to make carrying…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
I’m with Elishavet on dystopian. I tend to pass it up as it’s quite…dark.
But this! The characters, setting, everything…I like the mixture of hope in apathy and light is darkness that I seem to be picking up.
You could add them to the RP once we have a second round. (Although this thing has been going on for months)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
Ah, I love this idea! So, I don’t read dystopian because it’s kinda dark, but this…
I love the mix of hope and danger and truth. Honestly, truth is one of my favorite themes, you could say.
Also, a story about persecution/strength in the darkness would be awesome in a dystopian world.
I’d love to read it, and if you need any…[Read more]
- Load More
