-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Also IKR!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 do u wanna RP again real quick while ur on or nah
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
😆😂😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 lol! Yea that’s fine!
November
Riker’s hand settled on his shoulder, a gentle comfort, but November wasn’t swayed. He looked back at the caring man he’d come to feel comfortable with. Saw the sadness in his eyes…
He clenched his fists at the words this stranger had spoken.
“N-No!” November insisted.
Viktor and Mikkel were w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
😆 Moodboards seen alot more fun than my algebra 2 homework…. Yeah I see how the procrastinating starts lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Scene (& Explanation) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Your descriptive writing is so good! I could really imagine it. I absolutely love the line ,”More than dirt would soon be under those nails.” I personally could not have read that at 12-14 years old, but I was a really sensitive kid lol, I’m sure some on that age range would love it.
Does Axel get free eventually?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
November
November found himself shaking, listening as this man-this stranger berated Riker.
Who was he…?
They obviously knew each other.
But the things he was saying…
Could they really be true?
November glanced at Riker’s face.
Shame and guilt clouded his expression. Riker held a quiet brokenness November had seen all t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Unfortunately the internet ate my post and your reply before I could pet your dragon. 🙁
*pets dragon*
my story would be sunset colors! Or if moonlight was a color, I’d pick that lol. what color is yours?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
He looks so great! You draw noses so well! XD Probably one of the ultimate challenges of drawing, especially when your drawing in a more realistic style like that. The way the drawing “ends” works really well! Sometimes it’s hard to find a way to fade it out when just drawing the top half of somebody.
What is his personality like?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
Ayyee! Another dystopian writer!!!
Sounds good! Raine sounds really intriguing, you got me wondering what kind a person he is. Love the name, by the way. I’m not that far into writing so I don’t feel qualified to give a critique, but curious to see where you take that!
the moodboard looks great too!
I’ve never made one before but They sure…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
AND NOW FOR LUNA!! Honestly, I think this AU is also helping me with Luna Charrie development cuz I need some help with her anyway but yea XD
SO I AM SUPER SUPER EXCITED ABOUT LUNA IN THIS AU WHICH IS CRAZY BECAUSE SHE IS MY MOST UNDERDEVELOPED CHARACTER AND USUALLY MY LEAST FAVORITE WHICH IS SO SAD! CUZ SHE IS AWESOME!
So in…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Oohh… lemme see… probably getting to make up stuff and deviate from history and explaining it as ‘it’s my world and I do what I want’ but being able to fall back on history if I don’t feel like making something up XD
Yes!! I love doing this. It’s so handy.
How about you?
Welllllll…. Basically the same. XD I love incorporatin…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
AHHHH THE MOMENT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOOOOOOR!!!!
My ADORABLE BABY!!! MY PRECIOUS PAXTON!!!
*SOBS*
It’s my baby boi…..
I love this child XD
My baby Paxton. SO! The start of this AU, actually would begin without him…. (DUN DUN DUNNN!!!)
BECAUSE! One of the first plots of this AU would be him being introduced!
Meet Academy AU…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Grimm is pretty stoic per usual, XD. Though he shows his feelings a bit more in this AU, because this would take place when he’s already good friends with his…well…friends lol.
So he’d be more apt to show feeling to them, then he would had he just met them, like in my series, where it takes a bit for him to warm up to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Scene from my WIP, would like to know what you all think! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Thanks! He doesn’t die. I think the percentage was scewed, not sure the doctor has his best intent in mind (I know that sounds awful, it’s not as dark as it sounds.) I might change that part though…not sure I want to go there.
I’ll have to consider finding a better place for the part about Lesli’s parents, yeah it doesn’t flow great.
Thanks!…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 November bias is A-Okay with meh XD
IKR NYX IS AH-MAZE-ING XD!
But I must say I do luv the girls!!
Ara in this AU is hilarious honestly because the fact that she knows her own feelings for November in this just makes me LOL and is just…AGH gives me so many hilarious ideas and such.
OKAY ONTO GRIMMY BOI
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 I’m about to do Grimm, Paxton, and Luna! Who’s your favorites so far?
- Load More
