-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Sorry! I read it this morning, but life happened and I haven’t been able to get back on.
GAAAHHH!!!!! ARA, DON’T TRUST A SNAKE!!!!!
Okay so…is this where she gets her purple scar?
And she’s so cute as a darling childs.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76
November
Sorren’s dark eyes had a murderous glare to them as he stared at Viktor. The boy’s comment had sent a chill down November’s spine, but what scared him more was the way Sorren seemed enraged at it.
His nostrils flared and he narrowed his eyes at the lad. Mikkel stepped up, rifle sliding from…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
I’ll do a quick RP, just to keep up flow, then I think it’s November’s turn.
Mikkel
As the man approached the rifle came off Mikkel’s shoulder. Oh how he hoped he wouldn’t have to use it. Not here, in front of a little girl. Besides, it wouldn’t be right to shoot someone without particular…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Content Guide Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I don’t really have much input to add, except that first, I agree with everything suggested, (I like the list format very much) and thank you so much for writing this for your book! I would absolutely want to know about all that before heading into it. Especially about the immorality, graphic content, and domestic abuse.
I didn’t…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
Thank you! I’m thrilled that you like it.
We definitely agree on his expression. My sweet, thinking laddie…
(Thank you again! I’m not really a great artist either, but I try. 😉 This is what I’m good at drawing, but horses? Oh no. XD I’d enjoy your comments anytime. And so glad you like his cloak! I like drawing clothing like…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon LOVE IT!!! GO VIKTOR!!!
also it’s so true that people are drawn to November…both good and evil…
Ma baby!
@koshka @freedomwriter76 anyone else wanna go or u want me to go?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Sorry, I had an RP written yesterday evening, but my phone died before I had it quite finished, and with it went my impetus to write another died too.
So, here I am, nearly a day late. XD
Oh, and Corvina is awesome; I’m so glad you redeem her.
I don’t know how characteristic this will be of…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic What's Your Writing Process? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ooo, ouch. My processes tend to change per book.
But over all, I’d say:
- I start with day dreaming, which usually starts with a random character then progresses to world building.
- When an idea gets lodged in my head, I may write a character sketch or two, and day dream untill a plot solidifies and character archs become complex…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Writing out of chronological order? in the forum Plotting 4 years ago
Hmmm…
I’m writing my WIPs out of order, but mostly because I just haven’t had time to sit down and write the scene that should come next… Or as it is with my second WIP, I despise every beginning I’ve written, so I just write other parts untill I can get a better idea for an opening.
However, I think the biggest reasons that…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Those are ADORABLE!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
😂😂🤣
Lol I actually sometimes enjoy math too, I’m just having particular hard time with linea programming. There’s so many opportunities to make small math errors and I seem to make at least one each time 😂
Oh, and sorry about that calculator… I just didn’t want to hear the word algebra again after it stressing me out last week. I didn’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
That’s really cool! Looking forward to seeing you around!😄
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
HEYOOOO!! Soooo just wondering if anyone wants to read the scene I posted last night and see what they think?? XD (me searching for affirmation ROFL)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 lol. And Yeesh Hans. I don’t like u XD @koshka @elishavet-pidyon either of y’all on?
Corvina
Corvina glared at the man. She already knew she wasn’t going to like these two…
She sighed.
Ah, well…
Sometimes sacrifices had to be made…
She pulled her lips tight and bit her tongue to keep from speaking out. It took quite a bit…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing out of chronological order? in the forum Plotting 4 years ago
Interesting. I never thought of it as a bad thing, but then I haven’t done research of that.
I usually write both out of order and in sequence, as in while I am working from the beginning of the book, whenever I want to write a different scene I skip to where it would fall in the manuscript. As I work from the beginning I’m fill in…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 u wanna RP as Viola and Hans?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@microphage6032 UMM HOW DID I NOT INTRODUCE MYSELF BEFORE TO FREEDOM’S SISTER?!?! HELLO!!!!
I AM GODLYFANTASY12 some just call me Godly *halo shines XD*
Anywhoodle!! Your WIP…sounds really interesting. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a book or anything like that!!! Wowza!!!
ALSO!! I AM TOO PART OF THE PROTECTION SQUAD AND HAVE HAD CHARRIE…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 yaaay Leon!!!
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon do either of u wanna go or do u want me to
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 ELIAS!!! *yeets into protection squad!* 😭
AND GURL THAT BLURB/SYNOPSIS IS AMAZING!!!! LIKE K STRUGGLE SO MYCH WITH WRITING THOSE XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
ALSO! This scene was fun because I was writing a child Ara, so she’s entirely different from Current Arabella, also writing a child pouting I was able to explore the child dynamics, and I hope It’s okay and not too rushed. I figured it was good because with children, they’re usually more apt to speak quicker then adults/teens would be, plus Ara…[Read more]
- Load More
