-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon anyone on btw?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Scene (& Explanation) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
NOOOO AXEEEEELL!!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 AHH STEVE 😭
@ava-blue of course! The castle is open to all!!
Ma poor November XD
November
Riker was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. “….Well?”
November swallowed. He was sure his face was redder then a cherry tomato by now….
Why couldn’t someone jump in and save him? He’d even take tripping ov…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
Oh ok lol I didn’t want to later be like “how do you like learning Japanese” to her and awkwardly find out she isn’t learning it at all. 😂😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
Oh cool! Same sister who just joined kp? Or a different one? XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 poor Riker!!! AND LEON!! 😭 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
November
November stared at Riker, blinking away his shock.
Franz…was nothing like him.
At least…not from what little he’d seen so far.
Then again…he also understood touchy subjects.
And…fathers could definitely be one of them. November frowned, feeling for Riker, thou…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
GASPPPPPP 😭 😭 BRUUUUUHHHHH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
OH MY GOSH THIS WITH VIKTOR AND LEON IS SO INTERESTING AND I LOVE IT!!!! I didn’t even think about the connection they REALLY HAVE other then just speaking the same language!
November
The little firebrand of a girl’s eyes came to rest on him, sparkling in the torchlight. November startled, hav…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
GURRRRRRRLLLLLL 😫😫😫😫😩 YEETS ALLLLLLL OF THEM INTO THE PROTECTION SQUAAAAD
BUT THE TWO YOUNGESSSST AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!
I LOOOOOOVVVVEEE THEEEEEMMMMMM!!
their story reminds me so much of PAXTON!!!
ALSO…
I may have missed it lol…but when they got divorced did the mother die or just wasn’t able to get right…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @koshka
All right, y’all…
I’ll get Alyona’s in after this one, hopefully.
Viktor
They were on their way now, a much larger group than before. Viktor walked near Riker and November, unwilling to be alone in the midst of strangers.
There aught to be a raven headed lass at his side, her eyes bright…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
The climb down looked wonderful, so many handholds yet still a bit of a challenge. He looked back at the group.
Lynn had a grin worth a thousand gold. Vulkasin grinned back.
“V’hat are be v’aiting for?”
Mikkel
“Oh…uh…yeah. I’m fine. So…uhm…Mikkel…if you don’t mind me asking…where’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 I JUST HAD AN AWESOME IDEA XD
SO!! We should totally after this whole thing with November falling, And we start walking again, Verity should be like “I AN SICK OF THIS SILENCE!” Cuz it’s all dudes and none of them wanna talk XD SOOO SHE’S LIKE “TIME FOR AN ICEBREAKER. ANY SUGGESTIONS.”
boom. That opens up WHATEVER we…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomeriter76
November
His eyes didn’t turn to meet Riker’s, not exactly feeling up to seeing the man’s concerned gaze.
“….Fine.” He didn’t even try to be convincing, sliding his hands into his pockets. He could feel Riker’s eyes on him, but refused take a peek, his face flushing.
Instead, he tried to focus on tho…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
SPEAKING OF!! Let us resume that group shall we?!
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Jocelyn
Lyn grinned as she leaned over the wall of the roof, peering into the gardens below.
At last! The moment she’d been waiting for!
Her foot tapped with barely held excitement and her nerves twitched as she forced herself still.
It was the s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h the one with November and all them might be a bit too large.
it’s up too u and the others on whether u want to join the group Crosshair is in, and there’s also the smaller group with Franz, Jocelyn, Vulkasin and Alyona, they’re currently on the roof about to climb down I believe
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
Ohh that’s so cool! I wanted to learn Japanese but I went with asl because I figured it was more applicable to people I might meet.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
What’s the story idea?!?! I just gotta know!! Because now I’m looking at them trying to figure out their personalities!!!
what’s the youngest (Wolfgang) like?? I luvvvvv the youngest brotherrrrssss and seeing how the orders treat them (wether it be good or bad XD)
GIVE IT TO MEH (if possible XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
- Oh wow! I actually love hurricanes and would much rather listen to one than do anything else 😂 perhaps it’s because I’m from Seattle and still love the rain lol. Hope it’s not a really bad one XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
F-FIVE BROTHERS?!?!
*faints from brotherly wholesomeness*
GUUUUUURRRRRLLL I AMMMMM ALLLLL FOOOOORR THE BROTHEEEERRRSSSS IN FICTION!! Like….SIIIGGHH ITS ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WORLD!!!!
AHHHH AND WOLFGANG?!?!?! I ALREADY LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 oh btw November was talking about Steve when he was talking about the blonde in colorful clothes 🤣 but u probably guessed that.
seriously tho, they’re right up Jocelyn’s alley
- Load More
