-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h I can! I’m really trying to wait for @koshka @freedomwriter and @elishavet-pidyon but not sure where they are 😅
Jocelyn
Vulk smirked, giving Lyn the go ahead. She nearly squealed, and rocking on her heels.
Alyona’s eyes widened, glancing over the wall of the roof. She was obviously not near as excited as Lyn was.
Vulkasin placed a c…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h true that!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h kk just letting ya know Jocelyn is 14
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h btw who is feather meeting?? Just so Ik.
also I believe Ezra is a soldier….but again @freedomwriter76 correct me if I’m wrong 🤣
man’s I am so glad ur okay and ur house is okay with the hurricane!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon anyone on??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What do you love most about your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years ago
World-building is so much fun!😆 How far into that do you like to go? Like what the world is currently like, or into it’s history?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What do you love most about your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years ago
Love that! I’m hoping to add some good themes to my WIP, I have experienced the sheer satisfaction of watching a theme come to fruition in fiction, and would love to inflict my readers with the same lol
Forgiveness is a great one to focus on too.😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What do you love most about your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years ago
Lol great question!
The characters. My current WIP is also my first WIP. And it’s just weird to discover what traits I give my characters as I go. My main character (Tauren) Is a lot like myself. He gets so nervous at time it causes physical effects, Emotionally kinda weak but wishes he were stronger in that area, wants to be there…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Oh, I just realized I totally tagged you wrong when I replied! Sorry about that, I’ve never used a forum before this 😖
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
Lol I’m so the same! My art is a mish-mash of other peoples styles with my own flare on it 😆
I’d say my main inspritation would be Huruichi Furadate (I totally butchered his name) without his manga series Haikyuu I wouldn’t be able to draw legs, noses, a jawline that doesn’t look weird (kinda specific lol), and necks that aren’t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 I understand! Ur good! Up to u on the RPs, I honestly don’t mind however many u do cuz I luv making RPs back and reading them XD!! But also know sometimes u don’t want to 🤣
also YAAAAY ON WRITING!!!!! Woohooo!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @e-m-trepke OH YA I need to RP as Corvina XD
Corvina
Was she gonna stick around?
Hm…
Well…she supposed it wouldn’t do any harm…
Besides, she could leave whenever she wanted. Just like she’d done before.
Besides…she was also looking for some…certain people.
Perhaps these two could help her find them.
And the group they we…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Heyooooo @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h anyone wanna RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ahh I think I can guess then. Btw @koska @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 anyone wanna RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon WHY?! WHY DID YALL HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?!?! AS SOON AS YALL SAID WHAT IT WAS GONNA BE ABOUT I KNEW MY HEART WAS GONNA BE TORN TO SHREEDS!!! WHYYYYY?!?!?
AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Also my favorite is probably the little poet and the Alven (luv his picture tbh XD) but the little shepherd sounds adorable as…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Who are y’all’s favorites?
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Sorry, I don’t have a picture for him. Just know he looks a bit like Viktor, only his hair is lighter and his face in narrower.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
And last of all, my dear, darling. My favorite little shepherd boy, my…
OK, it’s obvious who this one belongs to.
Reúven Elroi (Robert Shepherds)
Dark headed and dark eyed, Reúven is not only from Eirda, he looks the part. He was torn away from his home and remaining family and sent to the Institutions like a hundred other boys. The sorrow o…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Inglor, but his hair is cut at his ears. And he’s wearing the uniform. And he doesn’t have his bow. Basically take him out of this setting, and stick him in the other. (Only Alvenmaids wear their hair long, and with them it is never cut)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
AND THE THIRD ONE! (I’m having too much fun.)
This one is from our brain dump world, so it’s where we put all our creative overload before it spills into our WIPs and completely changes them. lol! Still, the more we get aquainted with this character, the more we like him.
Inglor Avelorion (Aka Ethan Llorel)
The only son of the WodeAlven in the…[Read more]
- Load More
