-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
And…the youngest of the family-
Brenven Kiran Nadir!
Brenven (or Bren) is the youngest, and Ara insisted they name him after November. And for good reason.
He’s practically his spitting image.
With curly ginger hair, though slightly darker due to Ara’s brown being in the mix, baby blue eyes, and dimples, the boy is cute as can be!…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
And now, only a year apart from Aaron, their daughter,
Aria-Lynn!
Aria has dark brown hair in wavy curls, and blue eyes. She looks much like her mother, and carries herself in the same way.
Aria is the more quiet, reserved one of the bunch, speaking only when needed, and usually the responsible one in the group.
She, like her brother, is a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
AND NOOOW!!! Arabella and November’s children!!!! AHHH!!
Meet their firstborn, a son!!
Aaron!!
At the behest of November, the first two children were named after Arabella (🥰🥰🥰)
Aaron has brown hair and brown eyes like his mother. His hair is very wavy, almost a bit curly but not quite, more l…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h ahh wait we might should’ve made them met later….because I was going to have them run into Paxton…
heh 😅😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
They’d probably refer to him as a beast….perhaps an ignorant one at that, or at least less then them.
The Fae consider themselves in high regard, and are warriors.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h if they aren’t feathered wings, definitely not.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Understood! It sounds really good.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Also…I’m not writing a Corvina pov for two reasons…
1. Honestly I’m struggling a bit with her…like the idea of writing her…because this is after things have been revealed and so she, like November is going to be so conflicted and I’m a bit unsure of how to entirely write that. She’s always been conflicted but this is an entirely new sc…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon can I just say that I LOVE REÚVEN?!?! Ugh…I srsly Luv Viktor and Reúven so much….
they have stolen my hearts….
I really want to read their book….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h I posted a picture on this page along with their bios.
Also, they don’t scare easily so he’ll have to try hard (the Fae are tough.) Aramis is the devilish, sadistic one, Edric is more of the general, commander type.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12
Aw, November.
And this… Wrote itself.
Reúven
Lily laughed at him, her whole face a window of light. He smiled back and winked before turning his attention to the father.
She was a darling child, although not as sweet as…. As his cousins.
He rested one hand in his belt under his mantle, taking on…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
As long as we get started, that is 😅
I’ll try to wright my first post when I’m done with school today. I’ll leave it kinda open ended so we can get them all in the same place eventually. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
I keep messing up your tag XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@thelooneyone
The colored pencil sketches look great! I love the old-photograph feel of them. Also, your characters are so good! And the shading too!
Thanks!
 And half of one (it was a satyr and I gave up on the legs xD). I haven’t gotten to drawing characters from different angles, either, they only get to be seen from the front and are fl…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!
Nathan!!!
(Also, pretty great punishment, on the cruel side. It’s horrible.)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! I’ll give it a look (if my spotifyy account works that is)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Yes
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon anyone on?
- Load More
