Hi! :)

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2803

@theloonyone

Another one:

へびは かっこいい です!

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings

@theloonyone

Ok last one: this is the most mixed media one.

へびは かっこいい です!

TheLoonyOne
        @theloonyone
          • Total Posts: 404

@mineralizedwritings

Ah, KP, stop eating the posts. It worked this time, though, so… good! xD

The colored pencil sketches look great! I love the old-photograph feel of them. Also, your characters are so good! And the shading too!

Yeah, I’ve learned a couple of different techniques to draw anatomy, and I kind of just mix them all together. I’ve only drawn one full character from my mind, though. I’ll attach a picture of her. And half of one (it was a satyr and I gave up on the legs xD). I haven’t gotten to drawing characters from different angles, either, they only get to be seen from the front and are flat. 😏 I’m working on it, though!

She is the only full-body drawing I’ve done completely from my head. Except for the hands. 😐 I didn’t want to draw them so I hid them behind her back. Her feet are kind of funky, too. But, she is still the only one I’ve actually finished and I used my weird proportion techniques for her!

😑😬 Agh, upper registry. It took me a while to get any good at those higher notes. I’m sure by now, without any practice, they’re going to be hard again. And sharps and flats? Yeah, I’m going to need a note chart. But, ah, practice? Seriously, though, having Lord of the Rings music to play? That’ll definitely get me to practice more. Concerning Hobbits is so good! I love the LOTR soundtrack. Absolute comfort there.

My creative writing class doesn’t actually have a lot of teaching. It has the resources but because it is supposed to be written in a semester I’m mostly doing A LOT of writing. I love both classes and they are fun, but boy are they time-consuming. I’m a slow writer.

So ASL just uses the fewest words possible? It makes sense, though, because if you were to sign every single word it would take a while. And are some of those words really necessary? 😆🙂

Your characters look so awesome! They’re all so different and they look great, too. I love your full character! And, yes! The proportions! Toothless! He looks so good! I especially love how well the highlights on him were done. The posture he is in is so cute, too. You are a really good artist!

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings

@thelooneyone

The colored pencil sketches look great! I love the old-photograph feel of them. Also, your characters are so good! And the shading too!

Thanks!

And half of one (it was a satyr and I gave up on the legs xD). I haven’t gotten to drawing characters from different angles, either, they only get to be seen from the front and are flat.

Oh a satyr’s legs do sound hard lol. I also draw mostly from the front, it keeps things less complicated. Oh, and I also have had many drawing where the character’s like to just y’know, always have their hands in there pockets 🤣

She is the only full-body drawing I’ve done completely from my head. Except for the hands. 😐 I didn’t want to draw them so I hid them behind her back. Her feet are kind of funky, too.

Full body’s are hard. 😅 She has sooo much personality though. I can get a feel for what she is like from the drawing. Also, feet are extremely difficult. Props to you for drawing her without shoes, it sounds like quite the challenge!!

My creative writing class doesn’t actually have a lot of teaching. It has the resources but because it is supposed to be written in a semester I’m mostly doing A LOT of writing. I love both classes and they are fun, but boy are they time-consuming. I’m a slow writer.

That does sound time-consuming… idk if I’m a slow writer but I put a lot of thought into my dialogue.

Your characters look so awesome! They’re all so different and they look great, too. I love your full character! And, yes! The proportions! Toothless! He looks so good! I especially love how well the highlights on him were done. The posture he is in is so cute, too. You are a really good artist!

Thanks! 😆

へびは かっこいい です!

MineralizedWritings
            @mineralizedwritings

@theloonyone

I keep messing up your tag XD

へびは かっこいい です!

TheLoonyOne
              @theloonyone
                • Total Posts: 404

@mineralizedwritings

Haha, yeah, I love pockets. The satyr I drew is half of Grover from Percy Jackson, if you’ve read those. Without the legs, though, the only things that could point to who he is are the camp half-blood shirt and the horns.

Thank you! I was tempted to erase them and give her shoes, but I kept trying. They look a little funny, but they’re there.

My slow writing definitely makes it take a long time but I am also a very strong procrastinator. xD But then again, aren’t we all? I like that it’s forcing me to actually get my writing down. Cause it’s my grade on the line!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >