-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 one of your charries who is his friend maybe?? I’d think they’re pretty well known around the school…
Meaning Deitrich and Adolphus probably are too…known as some of “their” boys XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That is a cool style. I saw your drawing of Kaine! I draw a kind of cartoony style with huge eyes and semi realistic. Or as realistic as I can make it.
Thanks! I used to do big cartoon eyes when I was younger. Idk why I have such a hard time seeing it when people say I have a manga like style, lol for a portion of my life all I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey u on?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I love your drawing of Kaine! The colors are really well done.
Thanks!😃
Also, I love your drawing of Kaine! That is a cool manga semi relistic style. How old is he again? Matthew is 13.
Kaine is 15, and thanks! 😄
Also correct me about Mathews hair if that isn’t right. I was remembering a picture you posted of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Grimm
Grimm knew Leo was lying, but…he couldn’t blame him. He would’ve done the exact same thing. So, he said nothing.
He turned to all of them. “We should probably keep going. See if we can find any others. I’m sure the rest of my companions are here…somewhere.”
He looked down at the kit in his arms, frownin…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Luna
“Totally! It’s great!” She nodded, making herself look a bit like a bobble toy.
“Are you new here?” One of the older ones, Joshua asked. Luna dipped her chin as a nod.
“Yup! This is my first day!”
“Mine too!” Wolfgang exclaimed, excitement pinching his features.
“Vivid!”
He tilted his head in confusion. Luna chuck…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Luna
Luna giggled at the little girl, Lily’s, obvious excitement. She wasn’t sure what stories the lass had heard, but she was obviously enthralled.
“I’m afraid I’m not a fairy…” The little girl’s face fell slightly, making Luna’s heart quiver. “But I am an elf.”
Lily’s eyes widened, “An elf!”
“Mm…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yea KP can be kinda weird 😂 and ikr! My baby 😭 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Grimm
The kit was still twitching, fitfully resting. He must’ve been dreaming about something, because every few minutes his maw would open and close in a lethargic snap. Grimm frowned, hoping whatever nightmare he was in would soon fade.
He carefully l…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h so I found this article while researching for Paxton, and it turns out I don’t think he has Autism, but SEVERE PTSD, which actually can mimic/look exactly like autism! I’ll link the article below!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ahh yay Winfrith!! Lyn is totally gonna call her Winnie/Win!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Esen is so cool!! How big is she and what color is she?
I’m so glad you like her!!!!
She’s three feet long (nose to tail) and has a ten foot wingspan (wingtip to wingtip). SO, she could carry off a wolf. And thrust a full-grown man off a mountain.
Heh, heh.
As for her color, she has a slate back with an ivory underside which is…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
All right!
So, I’ll try to get another RP in, but first,
Winifrith.
People often say that one questions everything in one’s youth, but what about having everything be questioned? Winifrith knows she’s supposed to rely on the King and seek his ways, but she never expected for it to be this hard. And the worst part?
She ought to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin -Come join us if you want!
I’m putting a drawing I did of Kaine here.

Kaine
“Yeah.” Kaine looks at Milo, confused by his surprised tone.
“You don’t carry weapons?” Kaine asks
Either they don’t need them where they are from, or they, they… I don’t know!
… who doesn’t carry weapons?! You…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok I think this is right 😂 sorry if I’m miss-directing you lol.
Go to your profile (appears on the right of the screen when you are in a forum topic, click on it) then click on “profile” then click edit, and you should see a place that says “signature”. Type whatever you want there 🙂
hope that helps!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h YAAAAALLLLL
OH ALSO!! What Makes You Beautiful BUT the version by Cimorelli because it’s sung by girls, and it’s sooo cute for Luna singing it about Paxton!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h YAAAAALLLLL
OH ALSO!! What Makes You Beautiful BUT the version by Cimorelli because it’s sung by girls, and it’s sooo cute for Paxton and Luna!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h YAAAAALLLLL
I found a song called Someone To You By Banners, and it fits Paxton, and I’m just like 😭
also found the song called Happier by MarshMello and Bastille, for November…to Ara…. My heaaaaart 😭 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h XD XD XD!!
- Load More
