-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sadly I don’t have much old writing! I have some from 8th grade that was pretty funny, but lol I just put it in storage!! why?!!
Lol your story is so funny 😂 Stole some kids boat and had to write an apology letter?! 😂🤣
Well I’ll do my best to put a description of it here because I won’t be able to find it. I don’t consider this…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Paxton
Paxton glanced at Wolfgang’s two brothers, keeping his head a bit low. He shrunk slightly as Jakob’s eyes met his. He looked a bit…uneasy about something.
Upset…
Paxton turned his gaze to Reuben instead, studying the boy’s clothes rather then his face.
He tilted his head, noticing the splotches of color tha…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! I haven’t read much variety of comics, mostly about 14 manga all from the same series 😂
I consider that series to be my comfort books.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
*Stifles villainous laughter*
“Excuse me. I thought I was going to sneeze.”
“Perhaps I enjoy it a bit.”
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter @keilah-h @wilder-w
Oh! I was just thinking about what my charries would do at lunch! Y’all are awesome.
By the way, I feel kinda like I need to put on a content warning. Nothing is really stated, but some pretty nasty things are aludes to, including addiction, abuse, profanity, and immorality.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!!
How do you do it?! 😀
Well because that’s a fairly vague question, I guess I have liberty to rant an entire paragraph!
😀 (hope u don’t mind 😂)
I have a written version just like a novel, with descriptions and dialogue, and so I use that as a reference. I’ve read a few graphic novels in the past, so that’s definitely where…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ugh! It ato-corrected Riker to Ruler for some reason.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey, should we transport Luna’s group to after class?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!! That sounds like an interesting teacher 😂 out of his pockets? Like how?!
I’m glad it adds to Layson’s character, I didn’t want it to seem like I didn’t understand how much you have to bring backpacking, I do, I just refuse to draw a clunky backpack 😂 It needs to be aesthetic.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Almarrin
He looked at Erich, then shook his head. “Not nice? Or nasty.” The boys glanced at each other. Almarrin lowered his voice. “Call him Pe-channas if you must. It is certainly nice enough for his kind.” Empty headed idiot.
Ruler’s brow furrowed as he silently sounded out the word, but Erich leaned forward. “What does that…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LEEEEEOOOOOOOO!!!! *wails*
Felix, you have no idea what treasure you’re slapping around. *Grinds teeth*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
And sorry that was so late; we stopped for dinner.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
They’re all brats, but he’s the worst. XD
Almarrin
He looked at the boy for a long moment, before a small smile turned up the corner of his mouth, softening his otherwise hard features. “Not many do. I’m Almarrin Woden. Welcome to my table. Any if you like…whatever this stuff is?” He waved a hand to the glistening glob on his…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! I’ll tell you about it. That’s interesting how they have it split between originals and canvas like that.
And about the spoilers…
MY LIPS ARE SEALED
😂😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Campfire Write (and other writing resources) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah!
Old writing 😳 oh dear.
One of my oldest writings is a cinderella retelling which I believe was just me taking the opportunity to write myself being better than my sister… I mean it isn’t like I named a stepsister after her… but it had some kind of mental connection 🤣
Not my proudest moment
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
😍😲😍 I LOVE it! Your art is so good! And the panel formatting is so cool! So excited that you’re working on this! I’ve already loved your first two chapters, but two see it in comic book format?! YES!
Thank you!! (I’m super excited about it too, also overwhelmed 😂) And also… you actually have met Layson, he’s a side character in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay, this is going to be a little funny.
Almarrin
Long lines of students were gathering for lunch, the mess hall (that’s what he calls it) quickly filling. With his back firmly planted in the wall, Almarrin shifted to gain a better view.
Three boys were coming this way, although there were many tables still open closer to the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I don’t know exactly whom, but I was thinking either Adolphus and Dietrich, or another set of henchmen.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Maybe they can run into Almarrin? I’m thinking that a lot of the kids here see him and think he’s a bully, because of his size and reserved manner, so he hasn’t actually met any kids here.
Which is kind of fine too, since he’s probably preoccupied with spying on the bad guys and forming plans to systematically take them down. So…[Read more]
- Load More
