-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I’m Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and other stuff. I got on KP as soon as I got a phone, at sixteen.
So, I haven’t read any of the rest of this thread, but *gasp* you play violin?!?? *Undignified squeal of delight* What do you like to play? How long have you been playing? What method did you learn with? I’m…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not currently a his-fic writer, but I am a history nerd research addict, so history sort of works it’s way into my books. (Although most of my research has to do with historical reenacting/costuming, or medieval history) Anyway, I saw this topic and couldn’t pass it up. XD
That sounds like a good start! I like your character ideas,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the kingdom! Around here I am Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy, random peotry, and other stuff. A lot of other stuff.
And I haven’t taken the time to read through the rest of this thread, so I may ask a question already made but anyway…
AIO!!!! Have you listened to Twenty-Eight hours? Ah, fan scrips. My…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s some more of my ellf- *cough* alve. 😉
Oh, and whenever I say dancing, I mean frolicking and skipping, if that makes sense.
Inglor
The trees whispered in a soft breeze. He brushed a leaf from his silver-gold hair then paused, watching it drift slowly to the ground before moving on. The sunlight flickered merrily…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh no!!!! *Sob*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w GASP AWWW HOPE 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Annnddd u just addressed all of that 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also, this is just me, and I’m not worried about it (actually I like it because it’s an AU so it’s going to happen 😂) but in the actual book I’d definitely make sure to not make it a full 180 turn like this, but make it gradual acceptance and such, just to make it more realistic, if that makes sense.
like in my series, Paxton doesn’t fully acc…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh but what is Adolphus gonna do to him?!?! AHHHHHH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 BRUH HE DID A FULL 180 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka 😭 THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL WITH ALMARRIN REMEMBERING HIS SISTER!! AND THE WAY U WROTE THAT SCENE DESCRIBING HOW HE SAW HER!!! AND THE NANA AND EVERYTHING UGH!!!
@elishavet-pidyon Aramis really is a slug!!! And ur charries are so sweet! Ugh Viktor 😭
Paxton doesn’t know his daddy either…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
We can hurry this a bit. =)
Amarrin
He held open the door as Ruben helped Hope into the back seat. It was a bit high.
The older boy, who he’d heard called Leo, ran a hand down the side of the…car. “Is this a…”
Almarrin smiled and climbed into the front. “Hold on, this isn’t a smooth ride.
***
It had been a few…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 (Paxton is Soo sweet (and Aramis is a slug.)) @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @wilder-w
All righty! This will finish out the day for my characters.
Winton
Most everyone had left, and Liora and Viktor were helping him put the place back in office format when the door opened and a tall man in combat uniform stepped in.
Winton…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yaay for Himmler!!! Ah I luv him! @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Well….now it’s time for Paxton to arrive home…
Paxton
Paxton fiddled nervously with his collar as the large oak doors swung open, held by one of his mother’s many servants. He gave a small nod to the person, along with a small smile, but, as usual, they paid him no…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 yup understandable! I’m glad u like my characters! (Except the bad guys of course 😂) and yesss Paxton is my precious angel and November is my sweet cinnamon roll of a boy. I love them.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 3 years, 9 months ago
Everytbing that comes out of his mouth basically (errr or everything he types? Lol) is basically Satire. 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 3 years, 9 months ago
heh. So, @not-so-secret-assassin isn’t really on anymore…but he’s HILARIOUS.
if u go look at his other posts u will see…
this was definitely satire. He’s extremely good at it. IMO one of his strong suits. He often has a way of making u laugh out loud with his posts, and is very creative. So yes, it was indeed Satire, a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I think u meant Soren (Edrich is one of the ahh villain brothers of Paxton) but yes they’d probably try to help him, and I’m sure Dietrich probably would.
Soren is more of a background help. He’s unable to help Paxton much because he’s in a bit of a similar situation to Dietrich, due to his family.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah… I fell behind in school to. And yeah I don’t think we’re smirking about it 😂
I’m kinda still writing? I uh… attempting to figure out Kieryn myself… my story is kinda on hold until I figure some stuff out 😂 like I now thing I want to happen, but connecting them is hard.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone
Kaine and Everly
Carter smiles back. “Yeah, just kidding around.” He looks over at Matthew, Lyla, Kaine, and Everly. “I don’t know. What do you guys wanna do?”
Kaine stands up from against the wall. “I say we go explore. There’s gotta be more people here.”
He looks over at Everly…[Read more]
- Load More
