-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I’m so nervous for Ami! And gotta say, I love Everton. He’s kinda fun albet impulsive 😂
Great chapter!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! He was cool.
Oh don’t mind if I ask…
Who is Johnny and what happened to him?
(Y’know? Your signature? XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
woah!! That was amazing! I would love to read the entire book when or if you publish! I’m hooked 😊.
Lyaksandro hunches his shoulders into the wind and sniffs defiantly at the world as we enter the school courtyard and part ways.
So many of your people descriptions are just on point! I never would have used, “sniffed defiantly at the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that name too!! Aubrey. I now have two good friends named Aubrey!! One goes to my church, and then you! But you’re sweeter than her…don’t tell her 😊. I’d like to keep my life 😂😅.
Thanks! 😊
Oh dear XD
You want to keep your life?! 😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! I have my parents to thank for that 😃
I do get called audrey sometimes though lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
@whalekeeper @arien @starofthenorth @pen_for_christ_205
Ok! May I make announcement?
Thank yall for following my story, I appreciate it a lot enjoy sharing it with you all! I seem to be having a major plot upheaval, and may be re-writing the whole thing. I’ll still use some scenes here and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity AHHH I LUV HER SO CUTE!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*gasp*
We needed this forum. XD
I shall try not to post too many…I spend way too much time on this.
Zlatan: Russian, meaning Golden, or. Golden one.
Vulkasin: Old Russian/Slavic, meaning Son of the wolf, or Wolf son.
DaithÃ: Irish, meaning Swift, nimble, light-footed.
Wilkins:Â Irish form of Wilhelm, literally protecting w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure lol! I actually introduced myself here awhile ago with my irl name because I wasn’t familiar with kp customs and idk wanted to have it one there 😂
fire away!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the fun topic!
Oh, I really like the name Ruben. And of course, Everton. He’s my favorite from your WIP.
Oh! I like the name Dante.
I like Ellisa’s name, and it’s meaning too! 😀
Have I met Grant yet? 🤔
Oh I like the name Aedan! And little fiery one 😂 that’s funny.
I like…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c YESSS ME TO!!! I love naming charries just because I can look up names with meaning!!! It’s so fun!!!
So here’s mine!
Arabella: Means Prayerful or yielding to prayer (I actually didn’t know this or choose her name for this, I chose it because it was pretty and princess sounding lol! I thought it meant beautiful, but I love it!!!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! So happy to see you back!
A new novel…
I love to make suggestions, could you tell us the general idea you have already, if you have one?
Is it fantasy? Modern life? I mean I really have a thing for dystopian type writing (my one and only WIP is) so that’s what my mind immediately jumps too. There’s just so many…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol that’s funny! I could never talk to my mom about something like that, wayyy to awkward to me. My sister is my go to for those conversations. We came to the conclusion that cute and handsome have different meanings, but lol it just depends on how you use it. Like my oc Kaine is cute. He has curly hair, he gets nervous, and he…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Of course!! 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! That sounds super cool! I suppose i’m saying I’d like to live in your WIP than? 😅
Well it looks cool, and I’d totally read that book.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity yea, hopefully they’ll get the rest of the family too tho, right?
They arrested them all didn’t they? Including Lukas? (He’s my main concern…. Don’t judge me… XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c PLZ GIVE US THE NEXT CHAPTER!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO MY BOYS 😭
Also I always capitalize when speaking of God 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Love your new pfp! It makes me want to go on a grand adventure in whatever world that is 😂 Like I want to be there. Now. And I want some important adventurer girl role in that story.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha how’d you guess? Other than the fact that he’s an adorable, shy and blue eyed, sandy brown haired, sweet 13 year old boy?🤣🤣And I write from his pov the most in the castle 😂.
Yeah, he just seems like a really sweet kid. And what’s not to love about him? He’s always nervous too?
I’m sorry!! Did you want to answer the quest…
- Load More
