-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
JOCELYN! (She usually wears her hair in a ponytail)

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
This picture captures November when he’s older. THE SMILE YALL my heart..

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
SOOOO I have uhh quite a few November favs so he will have three just cuz I figured you’d want to see what he looks like kinda older (but I luv boyo November XD)

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I CAN SHARE MINE!
@esther-c @arien @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @startofthenorthFirstly- Arabella! (Now I use art and actual ppl so we’ll do a pic for both! I have multiples so ill just pic my favorites…or try to…there’s so many!!)

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh…. favorite dystopian, well I haven’t read that many. I’ve read city of ember, it was major inspiration for my story. That might have been the first time I felt “Hooked” while reading. I mean the hardy boys got me hooked, but not inspired. It just felt alive. Sadly I didn’t like the sequels, but I felt it was a really good…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re so welcome!! Lol, yeah, wouldn’t you?! JK. She’s pretty fun, but yeah, she doesn’t talk to me as much any more🤷♀️. But that’s okay. I’ve got you guys!!
Yeah, I get that. 😅
Sometimes I wish I could go back to people I knew ages ago and just ask them what about me turned them off. Like, am I too weird? Not that it mat…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@feilicty
Yeah! Happy to be of encouragement!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Not sure how much I’ll change, I might wait until I’m done with the first draft and have a better feel for the direction.
I’ll probobly go with the afterthoughts or afterthoughts, it seems to be what people like the best.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! I’ll probobly go with that one, It seems to be the general consensus. Oh Thanks for the support!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Fine by me!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll share pics of mine in a few (they’re on ma computer mostly 😂)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
All of y’all’s charries look amazing!!
also @esther-c dunno if h know this but Corvina’s last name is also Nadir!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @Lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @keilah-h @loopylin Sorry if I missed anyone!
Tauren and Lesli
“Children from other worlds. What kind of strange magic is this?”
Tauren glances upwards. A large reptilian eye peers in through the tall stained glass window to their left.
He breaths. Caught in a sliver of silence before the pan…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow.
The characters, the setting, everything in this story makes what’s going on so real. Puts the people you just hear about right in front of you. Dziękuję Ci. Спасибо, мой друг.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah lol! Those revisions can be rough. But I would never remove Tauren!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! That’s what other people have said too.
Thanks!
Removing Tauren from the story!? I would never!😥🤣
He’s my sweet boi!
That would be tragic!
- Load More
