-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity ah yes back on topic XD
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @arien @koshka @starofthenorth @anyone-else-here XD
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO FICTIONAL ROMANCES?? XD
OR ANY FICTIONAL ROMANCE SUBPLOTS OR COUPLES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? Lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings AWW KEIRYN 😭 Ok honestly he’s my favorite character 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c @arien @whalekeeper @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6
Another chapter, this ones kinda short.
and no art because I did anatomy art this week. Some of it did feature Tauren but it was mostly a bunch of eyes, feet, and ears. Which doesn’t associate with my writing that much. XD
Keiryn looks…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth I can’t say ur being too sensitive because it just depends on what an insidiously can handle, as we discussed in the one forum (can’t remember the title)OH the dark writing forum.
But for me, KOTLC (Keeper of the lost series) IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SERIES!!! I absolutely adore it, and none of those things bothered me at all…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
So, as a girl who had to completely SPLIT her first book into two books, I am with you in whatever you do girl!!! I GOT YOUR BACK!!! *dramatic anime fist pump XD*
Haha thanks! *Fist pumps too*
Wow, that sounds like a major plot change.
I suppose you are the master of plot upheavals at this point 😂 you seem to have some experience…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Thanks for the suggestion. I want the cover to say have the title coming in from the top of the page (the surface? Forshadowing) in a thought bubble, so I’m trying to keep “Thoughts” a part of it. Thank you sooo much for the support! It mean the world to me to not feel like I’m tackling this alone! 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh boy. I listened to like all my favs today. I really love Ceasefire. Do you watch their music vids? Burn the Ships is the best! XD Of the two bros, I like Luke the best. Seems super down to earth. They are coming out with a new movie soon!!!! *jumps up and down inside*
Oh yeah! Ceasefire is a great song. I don’t listen to it alot,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I have not read them, but definitely wanted to after hearing about adorable Keefe from somebody we may know lol.
I feel like I’ve heard other people say the mind control went too far, but I’m not one to judge because I haven’t read them, and I likely won’t.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh it’s fine! I barged in here too XD
Lol! That’s a funny story. I would freak out if my previous crush did that. I’m currently crushless, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think too much about the old ones…. yeah I should stop.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! American sign language….that’s amazing!
Thanks!
Maybe Black Crowned Night heron, though the Scarlet Tanager is pretty amazing, and I love Bald Eagles. (They are doing super well right now and more often then not I see them flying over my yard, sometimes in pairs!!) I have record of nearly 70 different species of birds that hav…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
(Don’t mind me awkwardly re-entering the conversation)
im also the girl who agrees with the term Beautiful when it comes to the right boy/young man, because there are some that are just downright beautiful! Good heavens! XD XD
Lol yes! My sister and I are like that! (He’s just so pretty! 🤩🥺) Kind of comments we make XDbut a lot…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol yeah I haven’t seen the wind in awhile. I mean I disappeared Kaine and Everly by having them fall down a hole… so do what you need to do 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol! I wanted the dragon to roar just to scare the groups (poor mathew XD) maybe to separate them a bit more, so they didn’t run into eachother again. Trying to keep the big group split how we have it to keep it manageable lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! And welcome to KP!
Violin and flute sound awesome! I play clarinet, but haven’t picked it up on awhile cuz of writing and art lol. Spanish sounds fun! I’m learning American sign language. Your stories sound interesting!
I’m Mineralized writings around here!
I’m currently writing a dystopian ya fiction. It’s a novel atm,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
heh…I tend to use cute a lot…XD
then again I really like cute XD, but I also understand where ur coming from.
im also the girl who agrees with the term Beautiful when it comes to the right boy/young man, because there are some that are just downright beautiful! Good heavens! XD XD
i often use cute when I see a c…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 *throws sword away* sure! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @loshka XD XD XD bruh that happened to ma friends at youth camp (not the chocolate thing lol but the guys asking if they had boyfriends and stuff) and one of them (my best friend) already had a guy at our church she was unofficially dating (they’re now officially dating) and she was like “eh, no.” XD
But it was great because our church…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
XD Wow. XD
That was so cringey but hilariously cute at the same time.
Santa Claus?! XD
*Wipes tears of laughter from eyes*
I’m really not sure how to critique it. The prose is a little choppy, but the story itself is distracting me. XD
Candy cane fingerprints!? XD A magically appearing mistletoe? (That particular bit was pure…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
That was like a Hallmark movie, only even better! XD
The candy cane fingerprint was probably the funniest thing for me.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*Tip toes in*
That’s happened to me for the past few years of church camp, and I have no idea why! Some random boy I’ve never even seen before walks up to me and asks if I have a boyfriend.
And, uh…I really don’t see why. I’m not the most friendly girl out there ( for instance, my normal resting face is very serious, almost a…[Read more]
- Load More
