-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wilkins OLaith: about 16 years old. Is a gray fox in the book, a boy here. About 5’6″, and of a slight but strong build. Has tousled grayish-brownish-blonde hair cut a bit raggedly but shorter than Daithí’s. Dark eyebrows and lashes make his misty gray eyes stand out all the more. He’s a resistance fighter, yet with a gentle voice and a courteous…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Bwahaha!!!
Actually, there isn’t much to worry about when it comes to Wilkins… Daithí may be another problem, but the two both need help, er, development.
Awww, no body better hurt those poor darlings!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper @orielle21
@freedomwriter76 (Might want to go back a bit before reading this section 😁)
@booksandbeakers I post chapters of my WIP (“Afterthoughts”, working title) here if you ever feel like reading! Critiques are welcome, although I’d recommend…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I hope I got what November would say right…
The Twins
Run? The very idea! Vulkasin crossed his arms, face solemn.
Zlatan stepped back slightly to think. He ran one hand down the back of his neck, winced. “Then v’at would happen to you?”
“You…you don’t understand.” Novembré frowned and tugged at his curls. “I’m……[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Forgiveness is a great theme! Wow, your WIP does have a lot of loss in it! Sounds interesting though!
Your welcome! 😃
Oh, I love rend collective! They have some great music.
You are tagging correctly, but it won’t work if you have a character next to it. For instance if I tag you @booksandbeakers , because I put a space…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I last mention I could find of her was on page 231, but then I don’t know where she went or with what group.
I was also skim reading so may have missed her.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ack! Sorry I don’t know where your character was! If you need to move her to another group of characters, sometimes that’s whats best when it gets confusing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! Welcome to Kp!
That’s great that you are home schooled and writing for God! I was home schooled until 2nd grade. I checked out that website link briefly, looks like a cool place!
Oh! I like science sometimes, (not that I really know anything XD)
I’m MineralizedWritings, a dystopian author (Yeah not published in the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AHHHH!!! You’re back!
I can’t wait to read more about Fin, and all those other charies!
And…
I may need to add in a character in desperate need of development. You see, I wasn’t going to worry too much about him because he wasn’t in the first book. But now that’s changed (mad author laugh) and I need to figure him out. So, I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol 😂 that little comic thingy
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woot woot! Glad your back in the castle! Julian i suppose disappeared…. things got a bit confusing…
So we’ve got some charries that were fighting a wind, I believe that was Milo and a few others. @loopylin has a dragon who scared people lol, and the group we were in split further.
The only group I could tell you with…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m glad u kept Riker in!!!
also I’ll be RPing later been having Christmas stuff but I’ll Probably RP tonight while lying in bed!
@lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
ALSO freedom, Ara is all by herself if u want her to meet one of ur charries!!
even one of the bad ones…up to u!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 SCREEEE I JUST SAW UR BACK!!! I MISSED U SOOOOOOO MUUUUUUCCCCCHHHH!!! *huuuuugs tight!!*
YES PLEASE KEEP THE BOYS!!! Oh hey maybe this can make Reuben end up with one of his brothers again, idk.
Also this’ll be cool because when November sees Riker again (if he does) he’ll know like “whoa….did…he leave and…time change?!?!”…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper
I post chapters of my WIP (“Afterthoughts”, working title) here sometimes, if you are interested. I’d recommend starting at the beginning of the forum if you feel like reading. No pressure, just if you are interested! Critiques are…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Arien@arien
Rank: Loyal Sidekick
Total Posts: 125Previous to that, my sister and I would make up stories with out stuffies and toys.
Yes, us too! So much fun, right? I would make literally anything I was doing into a story when I was younger–mostly playing outside, but also cooking, cleaning my room, doing laundry, a… -
MineralizedWritings and
Orielle2023 are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! If the stakes are low, that means there’s not much at stake.
High stakes would be if somebody was at risk of dyeing or permanent damage.
Doesn’t seem like anyone going to die here XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and I like the pic you chose for Joel XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I really liked that. I wouldn’t change a thing! It seems like the kind of story you read when you need a pick me up. Low stakes, but still lots of fun, and the time travel thing makes it extra interesting! I felt like you did a really good job moving between the dialogue and the narrated sections.
Thanks for the great read!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
YAY I CAN HELP WITH THIS!!
So my father is preacher, and a teacher on liberties, and finding your own, etc.
He does teach against Witchcraft, and believes Harry Potter delves into that, but also believes people must find their own liberties and we’re not going to hate or shun you for reading it obviously, b…[Read more]
- Load More
