-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooo…maybe have each author who wants to go select a character, and see to the character order.
Or enememminemo
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the kingdom! I am Koshka, a writer of fantasy (mostly without magic), of historical-randomness (aka his-fic), and of poetry (or at least that’s what I like to call it). I’m also a half-hearted history nerd with a penchant for foreign languages.
And now for some ask-the-newbe-questions!
- If you could ride a…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka ooh good idea! Mainly wondering which author should go first 😅
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, let’s get this started!
As to order…we could go by character age, by character alphabetical order, by story length, or by favorite character.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h BTW Easton is  NOT related to who @keilah-h is talking about. That is a Charrie @elishavet-pidyon made up in the last Castle RP we were a part of who had taken control of the castle, and we can say it was in the absence of Easton’s father 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon@freedomwriter76 @felicity@mineralizedwritings@lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h @sarafini HEY EVERYONE!! So, do we want to go ahead and start this?
Everyone who hasn’t entered their characters into the room can go ahead and do so, before we start any backstories.
Also with who goes first, how do we want to w…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I KNOW!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
😭😭😭 PAX!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w whoever u want. U can go ahead and ask anyone who isn’t in the middle of anything.
Matthew has a turn rn, but anyone else can go too
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin Awww 😢 that’s so sad Carmen had to ask that! But I feel like Paxton’s gonna resonate with that question. @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Luna
Luna’s eyes softened at Carmen’s questions, the girl’s eyes wide with wonder at Luna’s words.
She gave a small shake of her head, along with a sad smile. “No…I didn’t have to steal the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!!
All those things you mentioned sound great, I think you’re in the right place! I’m mineralizedwritings, dystopian author, artist (character art mostly), speedcuber and nature lover! I also like to read.
A couple questions:
1. What is your current wip about?
2. What is your favorite character from your story to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanasty12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Paxton shrugs.
“We’re talking about books? I like the voyage of the dawn treader.” Tauren says.
“That book was depressing.” Lesli says.
“I liked it.” He adds with a shrug.
Lesli is 18 and Tauren is 16!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, they are very interesting! I’d love to tell you more about them!
I must preface this with a fair warning:
The Haikyuu fandom is toxic, (like most anime/manga fandoms) steer clear. I can’t even type a characters name into the google search bar without a inappropriate search suggestion coming up. If you have questions, I’m happy to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

- Load More
