-
Jaybird replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
The window opened again to reveal a scene – no, not a scene, a place. A real live, moving place! William stared in utter shock.
It couldn’t be real. It couldn’t.
But it was, and as he slowly become comfortable with it, he began to find himself becoming interested in the story. It was like looking into a dream after you had woken up and finding…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Dragon hands down!
Aha! A dragon ride is an excellent choice. When would one get another chance?
Bold of you to assume I’d be able to choose a favorite. But I think they’re all brown haired
Just don’t ask me what my favorite author is; I don’t know.
My villains favorite food? Hm, I haven’t developed my main villain much ye…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That was awesome! I love the camera panning/movie feel. I often imagine scenes like that, so it makes it very satisfying.
(Anyone else create “trailers” to their books in their heads?)
I’ll do a quick reaction.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @esther-c @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @theloonyone @starofthenorth
heya anyone on and wanna chat?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @everyone
Sorry y’all! I got home and fell asleep! I had been out all day after church lol.
Anyway here’s the first part of Lyn’s childhood. From scratch….
Ahh here we go. 😅
The screen flickered once again, the words disappearing as the room was soon enveloped by what wa…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m a random thread stalker, so I just ran into your post two pages back. I’m also sort of an artistish person, so I wanted to answer.
For freestyle drawing:
- Doodle. Carry a small notepad (I prefer one without lines) and a pen or pencil in your purse or wherever. Doodle, sketch. Draw a line and see where it goes. I prefer a…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@orielle21 @princesachronicle22
*Pushes into conversation awkwardly*
Yo, we’re talking about parakeets now? 😮
I used to be obsessed with parrot training stuffs. They’re fascinating creatures! 😀 I love them.
Orielle do you have a fave parrot? I like Camelot macaws! (I feel like that’s a cross between a scarlet and harlequin, yall I’m so rusty…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
You are welcome for the welcome XD!! Oh, and evil author laugh? I’ve totally done those in my head. I mean, they are necessary. I hear about Avatar alot, somehow I got the notion it was anime 😂 is that right? I watch a small amount of anime. What’s it about? (Also is it clean/non violent?)
Great answers! I like lofi too,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w
People don’t like the weasel?! Did I miss something and he’s like, a suspected spy or something? He’s adorably hilarious.
My favorite part or plot? Ooh, that’s hard. Maybe the scene when Aspen finds Bramble and the two start sparing. I don’t know what plot I preferred; they were all enjoyable.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea! I should try a flow chart.
Your WIP sounds interesting! And the game too. I’ve never designed a game, but it sounds like fun. I like your name selection for the book too!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Mathew, the brown haired boy with the nervous stutter and friendly face, suddenly turned toward Viktor.
“Victor, r-r-right?”
Viktor nods.
“Truth or Dare?”
Reúven was smirking. Dalton was sitting stock still as if lack of movement would make himself invisible. And perhaps it did. Everyone was looking at Viktor now, afte…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Shock tore through Viktor like lightning as a giant window flashed open. His hand flew to his script and sling, but Nadían buried her face in his shoulder, effectively blocking access. He pulled her closer instead, and stared at the window.
Brilliant light poured from it, illuminating the words:
Please be seated. First Backstory beginning for:…[Read more] -
Jaybird replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great to meet you too!
Yes, I have Viktor(a thirteen/fourteen year old boy), Reúven(a fourteen year old boy), Dalton(a youngish black squirrel[with a knife and cloak]), Alwin(an nineteen year old young man), and Percy(also 19 yr old young man).
Of course! You can ask any of them.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Here we go!
At this point most everyone has sat down, and received a note or message from their own authors. November apprehensively leans over, whispering, “This is…a lot of people.”
Ara nods. Would they really be watching the lives of all of these living souls? Diving into their deepest secrets? Was it…right?
Suddenly, the large sc…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sounds good!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Um, mine haven’t been asked by somebody outside their circle. They have done one between themselves, though.
I don’t think @wilder-w’s have gone (Shawn and Fennex). I don’t know about any others.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
YES I LOVE HIM
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay so looks like we’re gonna start with Lyn! Again bear with me cuz I have to write from scratch a bit 😂
ALSO u do not have to write this like I am, I’m writing the way I find easiest, write it however u want, whatever is easiest, if it’s already written then copy and paste, whatever XD.
im going to be writing their childhood backs…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings AHHH I AM SO GLAD U LIKE MY BABY 🥰🥰
- Load More
