-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
“How dare you not tell me how it ends lol.”
*gives a malevolent laugh
Yeah, I hope I able to get that effect with my writing. I think I have good pros, but I’m still figuring out how to really write my characters.
That’s really cool! Do you get into the actual biology of them much, or is it just the different…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@otherworldyhistorian
XD Thanks!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Awesome, well in that case, I’ll give the summery.
It is set in the end of the first era in my septrum. It’s about a character, Tailen who is attacked by four dimensional beasts. They throw him back into three dimensional space, and turned out to be one of the very few that actually survived such a encounter. However, he suffers a…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
She looks awesome!
Thanks btw. I’m glad I was able to catch feeling in it for you! I’m always open to telling you about some of the story if your interested:)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh cool! She looks good!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
PRIN
My eyes fluttered open blearily. Only for me to close them again after seeing harsh light glinting off what looked like… boots?
Sitting up, I rubbed at the back of my head. My eyes traveled up the length of a woman standing above me. She did indeed have shiny boots. They traveled up to her knees, and they almost looked like real metal but…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! That being said though, I really don’t think it’s a hard program to learn, it’s simple and intuitive. I think the hatred arises from the fact that it’s seen as a cheap program that doesn’t have a large variety of features, and it’s not always seen as a true “art program” because it’s mainstream use is for making diagrams for…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep, lol! I haven’t even heard about any dev mode or OS! I really need let go of my strange obsession with my current software crutch and pay more attention to reality…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
Thanks! If you have a gmail account, you can go onto google drive and one of the features is google drawings. It’s a simple free vector art program, but it tends to be universally hated. I just like proving a point that it has great potential as an art program, you just need to learn a few tricks to abuse and take…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD yeah, she couldn’t handle Howzer’s magnifigance
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Here’s one:

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi Ya’ll! I just now skimmed through this forum, and I gotta say, Ya’ll got some EPIC art!
My niche is google drawings, I like abusing any random features for some cool visuals. here’s one artwork I made for a potential cover for one of my stories:

What do y’all think?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Liren
The fortress was unlike any architecture I’ve seen. As I approached, I tried to pinpoint the age, something I’ve grown quite skilled in ever since… well, sense Kirrtes. It was always something Kirrtes had me do for some reason. I don’t think I’ll ever know why. It has almost turned into a game for me though, a…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I love it!!!! She looks fabulous!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
SERIN
To her relief, it seemed that everyone agreed with finding water. Serin was loathe to admit it… but she was getting weaker. And there was a slight, very slight, chance that she might need help while searching.
As they exited the weaponry room, she realized that there was no sign of Corvina. So…[Read more]
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sure! Uvah can head somewhere by herself, and meet someone else
- Load More
