@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh! Also I’m not saying you should tone it down. I think it’s important to represent what people went through! Also I feel like your story effects me more than other history stuff because your characters are so good! 😂 Keep at it! Like I’ve read history stuff that had sad scenes in it, but it didn’t effect me as much because I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for the heads up! If I stop responding at some point don’t worry about it 😂 I’m just really sensitive.
Hmm.. I’m not sure about Riker… 🤔 This is confuzzleing
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! Leons personality really shows. But with that, it gives me an immediate opposition to Riker. Curious to see how you’ll change that 😄
yeah check it ou! It’s a great book.
Oh also I always listen to music while I’m doing anything writing related, and I just happen to be listening to “Fight on, Fighter” By for king and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin Sorry if i forgot somebody!
Kaine
Kaine’s boots scrape down the rough wall as he tries to climb up higher. Pulling on a small crimp in the wall, he heaves himself up a foot higher, bringing his body in close to the hold. His hand holds tight to the edge on the large rock, but he feels his fingers slowly…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh my heart! 😥
You have some really good tension build up! I gotta say, you really do a good job of portraying how awful the location is. I can almost feel the place’s… “Moral Stench?” is that a thing?
I’m not really feeling for Riker your sweetheart yet 🤣 but I can see your subtle hints that he doesn’t want to be doing what…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
- Yeah! Feel free to tag me if you do post it! (I can’t promise I will read it, I can be really sensitive with certain topics)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! 💛💛💛
I’m so happy! Lol your too nice. I feel inspired to work on the next part now!
Oh yes, but I must do school first 😑
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
BRAVO!!! I love this story and it’s keeping me intrigued, oh, and…
yay! Glad it has you intrigued! I’m going to try hard to avoid a slow middle… that’s what makes me drop a book.
…you brought tears to my eyes, which always means its a good book for me. I love books that stir my emotions. 😉
REALLY!? I can’t tell you how happy…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I watched some smoe nova, he was very entertaining!
Lol yeah 🤣 It’s been a long time since I watched his stuff, kinda glad you said that, it made me revisit his channel!
🤣 Yeah, interest is pinterest Thanks! 😊 The three heads are characters from Unordinary, one of my webcomics.
Oh cool!
😁 I want to try digital art someday, but I…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Nice online arts. Art is always so cool! The best I can do is ai art generation which is more about just inputting specific stuff and hoping you get something you want out of it.
Thanks! Yeah digital art is kinda hard 😅 I find that I can’t learn anything new with it, I have to learn it traditionally first, and then it carries over.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings and
whaley are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ll pray for ya 💛 I’ve been going through something like that myself.
Lol thanks. Why do I always think it’s just me? 🤣
I’ll pray for you too! 💛
Also, awesome story! 😃 Please tag me for updates?
Thank you so much! I definitely will! 😃
I will attempt to do it in the correct order… I’m not so great at that 😅 That’s all I have for…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, Jazza! He has a lot of helpful stuff. And is entertaining.
Yeah!
I also like Kesh, both his style and because he has a lot of really helpful advice.
Oh haven’t heard of him!
Some others are Sam Does Art, Andymation, Scott Christian Sava (although mostly just YouTube shorts), Alisa Chung, Proko, SLEW, Alpay Efe, uh Kiptoe (I’m ju…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Putting Yourself in your Characters? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m glad! Yeah, girl, you’re doing great! Go take this world by storm with your writing! <3<3<3
Thanks! 💕
Doesn’t every writer!? XDXDXD
Lol yes.
Yeah…but do not worry…for he is redeemed. 😉
Aww yay! That’s the best.
Lol, girl, that is hilarious. XDXDXDXD Have you noticed just how much your character can change over time!? Girl, I k…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@thelooneyone
Sorry for the late reply… school. And driver’s Ed. -_-
I get the big cities thing! I love the outdoors (was a birdwatcher before my family stopped going on birdwatching outings together, it’s not exactly safe to go alone) but for me I can’t spend too much time away from the city, lol perhaps it’s because I was born in a big c…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Also feel free to post multiple, it’s ok if you have to put them in like three separate posts.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Clubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Like a contest where the someone posts the first chapter, and people can submit their take on the following chapter, and the best one gets published on the blog and the contest continues like that until the end.
YES!! That’s perfect! I would totally do that. Great excuse to write something 😂
Also, yes. I can always count on the…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Pinterest has some really good tips and a lot of awesome reference photos. I love it
Oh yeah! I tend to use google images for reference photo’s, but pinterest sounds good too! My sister passed along a art book to me that I’m probably going to be using for reference. It’s on realistic styles, but I think it still has some great stuff…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Putting Yourself in your Characters? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Putting Yourself in your Characters? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
You are very welcome! I hope I helped at least a little! XD
Yeah it did! I guess I wasn’t sure if I was on the right track.
Glad to hear it! And the emotional scenes are always my best writing too, hehe. xD
🤣😂 Lol yes! I honestly love writing emotional stuff.
Lol, yes, girl. In every shape and form. XD My poor baby.
😭😭😭
I think…
- Load More
