@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwritier76
It’s my device, trust me. XD
Ok. I will. 😀 Do you know how to indent paragraphs on here? Because I indented all my paragraphs in the story and when I posted it they un-indented. 🙁 Does it do that to you too?
You are sooo welcome!!! <333 And yeah, don’t be!!! Everyone on here is so supportive.
Oh yeah!! It’s so gre…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay, so…my computer won’t let me access your story (stupid technology!!!)
Did i do something wrong when I posted it or is it just your device? I’m still figuring out how to use this forum…
I love it!
The characters all seem so real, and I love them already!
But I love where the story is heading. 😉
I’m sure you’ve put a lot o…
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @godlyfantasy12
Here’s chapter two of the French-Revolution story I wrote when I was 10/11. 😀 The first chapter is on here somewhere!!
With original spelling and punctuation:
Life in the Castel -chapter two Elisabeth de Medicis
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ach! I forgot the six. 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
There’s this part in the older one. Or maybe it is in the new one, where Willy and Charlie fell through the roof of Charlie’s house in an elevator, and one of his grandmas is lying in bed, and she leans up and says: “I think someones at the door.”or something of that accord. Me and my brother love that part!! It’s hilarious.…
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
YES!!! Riker Wrath XD. Not on you! But DEFINITELY on Riker’s abusers (terrible people that never should’ve been born!!!!!!!!)
TOTALLY!!!!
I found yours!! Yes, please share the second chapter!! It was so cute! I loved the historical vibe–even if you didn’t know much about history at that time XD :).
Ok I will. 🙂
Heh…[Read more]
-
Felicity started the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @folith-feolin @koshka @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @madelyn @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon @anyoneandeveryone
Here is the first chapter of my WIP Overcome for anyone who wants to read it! I hope you all enjoy. Please critique it ruthlessly.
Glossary of…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
A lot, lol. XD
Why not?! 😀
Okay, so, Wolfgang is 18, Reuben is 20, Jakob is 24, Joshua is 25, and Leo is 28. Their ages will be revealed, just kinda slowly. But I have already established the order, so at least I have that! XD
Ooo…I see. Sounds good!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! I kinda wanted to do NaNoWriMo but yeah, 50k is a lot. And tbh, that’s a short novel too. I think it’s good to make yourself write sometimes, but other times I think it makes my writing lower quality. Some of my best scenes are the ones I wrote really slowly, trying to get the wording perfect. I don’t think I can write much more…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
12k… wow. That’s great!! Yeah I don’t know what’s actually fast or not. 😆
I know the NiNaRiMo….(however you spell it) writing challenge is to write 50k in a month…which is extra crazy fast. I’d say you’re doing pretty good. Yes stay away from burnout!! (Once you’re burnt out, it’s hard to start up again)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol yeah, I’m already going pretty fast though lol.
I’ve written 12k words since like november… 10? I’m not sure. I was at 3k on the 13th.
idk if that’s actually fast, goodness time flies I didn’t realize it had been that long since I started the draft.
Just don’t want to get burnout lol. 😃
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
hehe… I wanna spoil SOOO BAD. I won’t though. I can’t 😆 I’ll just have to write faster lol
I agree with @arien that’s so hard to do sometimes! But I’m sure you can…😊
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
It just clicked that I know who Ludovico Einaudi is. 😀 I love his song Nuvole Bianche so much that I spent weeks learning how to play it. (I don’t care for the words as much). Have you ever heard it? The name means White Clouds.
I am listening to Metamorphosis II. It is very beautiful!
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s a good idea. I’ll try it. Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Ah sorry Idk how to do that! 🤣
The best recommendation I can come up with is to make a list of the plot holes of your story (I have plenty 😅) and try to see if you can think of one solution for multiple at once. I personally really like doing that, and trying to connect characters the reader would never expect to be together, often…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ve been on quite a writing spree lately so hopefully it won’t be that long.
Can you send some writing spree magic over here? Please!!
Because (shhh) I’m in a slump.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I know the band! But… just cause you told me about it. 😆
I like the song!
Lol
Yeah! It’s a good one.
I am really on the edge of my seat now…
hehe… I wanna spoil SOOO BAD. I won’t though. I can’t 😆 I’ll just have to write faster lol
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
I wonder who my mc Tauren Faulkner is named after? 🤨
Oooo, I wondered. 😀 My sister used to listen to TW so I’m kind of familiar with him.
Ok, I thought it was a cool name 😂 so I used it in my WIP.
Nothing wrong with that!
Also the name start over is very applicable to my story. And the line “I’ll be right beside you when the…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I finally read chapters 3 and 4! I’m sensing a Keiryn redemption arc…
🤐
Also, the Tauren drawing is adorable!💕
Thank you!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Well…ahem…I still think the old one is better… Once you’ve seen the real Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) you will agree. 😀
Ok I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinions, so to keep the peace I’ll concede the point. 😂😂
- Load More
