@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I love those moodboards!! Aren’t they super fun to make?! You do a really good job, especially with the colors. Beautiful!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey! Nice to meet you! I’m Felicity, a writer (duh) 😀 homesteader and follower of Jesus. I was home schooled too! I’m not going to make this long because I don’t want to overwhelm you, but I have just one question:
If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Welcome to KP!! We’re glad you’re here!
-
Erica replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s cool you got to feed dolphins! They’re so cute! I got to feed sharks and rays this summer . . . not as cute. lol
I’ve actually never heard of John Campbell! What kinds of stuff does he write?
My favorite composers are J.S. Bach (in a category of his own :)), Frederick Chopin, my dad (lol!), John Williams, and Howard Shore (who…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@sarafina
Hello Sara!
I’m Felicity, an aspiring author, homesteader and follower of Jesus! Nice to meet you! I write Christian contemporary and historical fiction, as well as a bit of fantasy. I have never heard of The King’s Daughter’s Writing Camp. What is it? I’ve never shared my writing anywhere besides my family and friends, (this forum cou…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Topic suggestion in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 10 months ago
It’s not actually to hard to do! Click on community at the top of KP, scroll down to fiction, then to genre writing, click on that and start your topic at the bottom of the page!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Topic suggestion in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 10 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms (ur tag is cool btw lol)
Woah, other gluten free peoples?!
I’m allergic to gluten (and like every nut, apples, pears, and dogs), but I grew out of my egg allergy at 5 (woot woot!)
We cook gluten free sometimes, but it’s hard because we try to do no sugar too…
Sugar adds fluff too so it’s hard to get the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian anyone? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@sarafina
I have not read that! What’s it about?
My current Wip is dystopian though! I think it’s a really fascinating topic, and makes room for some awesome themes too. When I was like in 4th grade, I read the city of ember, absolutely loved it. I did not like the sequels, but they served as a great example of what not to do for a sequel.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@sarafina
Welcome!
Cool! I was hoomeschooled until 2nd grade, but I do online now.
I’m MineralizedWritings around here, I’m currently doing online highschool/college. I draw (mostly my own characters, but I make fanart too!) , read sometimes, write, play the clarinet, and do some speeecubing.
I’m currently writing a dystopian ya novel…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello and welcome! I’m Erica.
That’s cool you play volleyball! Do you play on a team? I’m . . . really bad . . . but I enjoy playing with my sister and our friends.
Hey, another string player! I play cello. Aren’t string instruments the best? 🙂
And . . . more questions!
1. Winter or summer: what’s better?
2. Do you like pineapple…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey Sara! I’m Erica, writer of fantasy, lover of all marine life, science enthusiast, cello player, etc., etc.
That’s cool you write Adventures in Odyssey fanfics! I’ve never listened to it but I’m familiar with it from subscribing to Clubhouse magazine when I was younger.
SO . . . questions!
1. Who’s your favorite character you’re…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s so much father than I could go! I don’t really do cubes at all. I’ve played around with it a few times and maybe only get a few of the faces done… after thirty minutes. 😅
Really cool plot!!
Just takes some practice! Jperm on youtube has the best tutorials, I couldn’t have learned it without that.
Thanks! 😃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Quick tip, if you want people to get notified you replied you can tag them! My tag is @mineralizedwritings
Yes, violin is fun and sounds really pretty… but is really hard to actually make it sound pretty. 😅 Man, I’ve tried to draw before, and only a few things turn out okay. 😜 Speedcubing is so cool! What’s your fastest time? (If you’r…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! Glad to have you here! 😃
Dogs are great (I’m allergic though)! I wanted to play volleyball for awhile, lol never did though. I still watch games rarely though (only sport I can watch without being clueless 😂) Violin sounds like fun, my sister used to play.
I’m MineralizedxWritings around here, I’m currently doing online…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Love ya too, girl!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedonwriter76
Well then…XD
oOpS
Alright…alright…it’s okay…I shared it…that’s my own doing…but don’t tell anyone…XD
Lol don’t worry, I wouldn’t.
🤐
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Well, about Riker… perhaps I have done some snooping around the spoiler forum 😂 I shouldn’t have lol but I know some things now 🤣
I don’t know everything though. It was only a brief snooping.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Kaine and Everly
Kaine and Everly watch as part of the group splits off.
“I didn’t really want to do that… but we do need food.” Kaine says, watching them walk out the door.
“Julius you can stay here with us.” Everly says, turning to face him.
He doesn’t seem like he need an ounce…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow, what a sweet but sad story. I’m glad God is guiding him through this. Again, thanks for sharing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Aww, he seems sweet 😃
- Load More
