Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3221

@lightoverdarkness6

I don’t think I have a favorite song, but I like it when I can find music to like Disney songs or some of my favorite Christian songs and am able to play the melody

Yes!! We watched the livestream for the first episode! I can’t wait for the next one!

I read the first LotR book and got bored. But I really liked the movies though. We also watched the Hobbit movies and my fave is the first Hobbit movie!

I Heard the Bells is really good!! Like, I’m not very emotional when it comes to movies or books, but this one almost got me to cry. So yeah… its good.

Thanks!! We actually have a husky at home! I swear he understands English. He can be very expressive with his attitude and his facial expressions, but he rarely ever talks. Lol

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6
        • Total Posts: 1626

@freedomwriter76

Totally understand that. Instruments are hard. XD OOF, I can’t even read music…xD I’m very much a beginner…XD

I know this was meant for Esther…but I just wanted to say, I have a best friend who doesn’t know how to read music, but he plays the piano amazingly well! So don’t be discouraged😊❤️.

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6.

I know this was meant for Esther…but I just wanted to say, I have a best friend who doesn’t know how to read music, but he plays the piano amazingly well! So don’t be discouraged😊❤️.

Awww…girl…thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Esther
          @esther-c

@loopylin

Hi!!

Thanks!

Hands down… husky. We have a husky so I’m biased 😁

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6

@esther-c

I don’t think I have a favorite song, but I like it when I can find music to like Disney songs or some of my favorite Christian songs and am able to play the melody

Cool! Yes, that is fun. I’m learning a song called Serve the Lord. It’s a duet with my friend. I love playing the piano. It’s so pretty isn’t it? 😊

Yes!! We watched the livestream for the first episode! I can’t wait for the next one!

Awesome!! My mom got me the books, I loved them, and then me and my family started reading them together, but we’re not to the dragon part, and so we can’t watch the show yet😢. But, maybe we will soon.

I read the first LotR book and got bored. But I really liked the movies though. We also watched the Hobbit movies and my fave is the first Hobbit movie!

Cool! Yeah, I had motivation because 1. It was on audio and I could listen to it while I did the dishes, 😂 and 2. Because my mom wouldn’t let me watch the movies until  me and my brother read the books. The first Hobbit is so good! I love Bilbo😂. He’s so sweet and funny.

I Heard the Bells is really good!! Like, I’m not very emotional when it comes to movies or books, but this one almost got me to cry. So yeah… its good.

Okay! Oh gosh, I thought it looked sad. I’m very emotional, especially for sad books and movies. 😂 as long as it has a good ending though, I’m good.

Thanks!! We actually have a husky at home! I swear he understands English. He can be very expressive with his attitude and his facial expressions, but he rarely ever talks. Lol

Awesome! Aww so sweet! XD, he probably does! Lol. What’s his name?

#HugRikerSquad

LoopyLin
              @loopylin
                • Total Posts: 2062

@esther-c

Aw! Huskies are so cute and fluffy! What’s your huskie’s name?

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Esther
                @esther-c

@lightoverdarkness6

Yeah, I feel like I Heard the Bells is bittersweet bc it’s based off of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow’s life. It’s still really good!

Our husky’s name is Bandit!

LoopyLin
                  @loopylin
                    • Total Posts: 2062

@esther-c

*gasp* Bandit? That is adorable 💕

I have a lil mini Australian shepherd named Tigger (short for Antigone. She’s a girl)

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Esther
                    @esther-c

@loopylin

I know! He is!

How cute!! I love Australian shepherds too!!

Felicity
                      @felicity
                        • Total Posts: 811

@esther-c

Hey! Nice to meet you! I’m Felicity, a writer (duh) 😀 homesteader and follower of Jesus. I was home schooled too! I’m not going to make this long because I don’t want to overwhelm you, but I have just one question:

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Welcome to KP!! We’re glad you’re here!

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

Awww…girl…thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You are so welcome, sister ❤️😊❤️.

@esther-c

Yeah, I feel like I Heard the Bells is bittersweet bc it’s based off of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow’s life. It’s still really good!

Our husky’s name is Bandit!

Okay! Can’t wait to watch it now😊.

Awww! I bet he’s so cute!!

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin. You have an Australian shepherd!?!?!? EPIC!!!!

Me and my fam have two! 😀 One toy sized, one standard, and they are amazing! Definitely the best dogs me and my family have ever had. 😉

@esther-c
                            . Your husky sounds adorable. <3333

Erica
                            @starofthenorth
                              • Total Posts: 199

@esther-c

(by the way I love the name Esther!)

Yes! I’ll be on JV next year for volleyball!

Hey, that’s exciting!

If I had to choose though, I think I’d pick winter bc you can bundle up as much as you want, boots, and hot drinks.

Definitely winter for me. As my sister and I say “you can always put on more clothes, but there’s a limit to how much you can take off” And I just like being cold, for some reason. 🙂

2. Oh yes. Most of my friends and some of my fam don’t agree with me. What about you?

I do like pineapple on pizza! It’s really good!

I always write in my bed.

Me too, most of the time. I also write in the hallway, where I can look at my fish tank.

Dark is the Shadow, and yet my heart rejoices.

Esther
                              @esther-c

@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6

Yes, Bandit is adorable!

Elishavet Pidyon
                                @elishavet-pidyon
                                  • Total Posts: 1014

@esther-c

Greetings and Salutations! *Throws back the hood of my cloak* I’m called Elishavet around here, and although I bumped into you on another post thing I decided I’d officially say hi.

“Hi!”

Okay, so I’m a young Christian lass that mostly writes a half allegorical form of realistic medieval fantasy, (perhaps called rustic fantasy in some circles). I have two WIPs, one currently called Heir of Ashes, and a very allegorical series with the working title of Kingdom of Shadows. Not super informative, but if I get started on my books I might never stop. 😉

(If only I could get them written…)

Your WIPs sound wonderful! (I like your characters.)

A few quick Ask-the-newbie questions, if I may.

• Would you rather live in a 10th century saxon keep, or an 18th century irish cottage? (Sorry, I’ve got this thing for history.)
                                  • If your characters were animals, what would they be?
                                  • Seeing you’ve read Wingfeather, who is your favorite character? (Which you may have answered but I didn’t see it.)

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you around. (And meeting your characters.)

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >