@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tauren
Tauren stands up from against the wall. He looks left… then right. Lesli sits off to the side, focused on her conversation with Lyla. Carmen and Mathew are to the other side, talking to eachother awkwardly. Tauren glances back at Lesli before starting to walk down the hallway.
It’s odd, I’m usually so scared. But I feel like maybe the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Nevermind. I see you meant Pax and Luna. Anything works!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You can join either!
Does Nyx walk on all fours?
If he does, be warned, Tauren will probobly say “Your pet is soo cute!”, much to Nyx’s fury. And then he will be horrified at his mistake lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, y’know I’m having a hard time writing keiryn how I planned…. I just keep wanting to make him nice XD that was supposed to be a mildly infuriating moment, but I’ve already revealed his struggle so Ig it doesn’t hit the same when you can sympathize with him.
Initially I wanted him to be a hateble character, but I just like…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you like him!😃
He’s one of the most relatable tbh, imo we’ve all felt like him at some point.
(You didn’t have a problem with his eavesdropping? XD I thought people would hate it!)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c @arien @whalekeeper @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6
Another chapter, this ones kinda short.
and no art because I did anatomy art this week. Some of it did feature Tauren but it was mostly a bunch of eyes, feet, and ears. Which doesn’t associate with my writing that much. XD
Keiryn looks…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
So, as a girl who had to completely SPLIT her first book into two books, I am with you in whatever you do girl!!! I GOT YOUR BACK!!! *dramatic anime fist pump XD*
Haha thanks! *Fist pumps too*
Wow, that sounds like a major plot change.
I suppose you are the master of plot upheavals at this point 😂 you seem to have some experience…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure sure! I’ve never read much about your characters but after seeing their pictures on the pictures topic I’m really interested!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Thanks for the suggestion. I want the cover to say have the title coming in from the top of the page (the surface? Forshadowing) in a thought bubble, so I’m trying to keep “Thoughts” a part of it. Thank you sooo much for the support! It mean the world to me to not feel like I’m tackling this alone! 😊
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, that Viking story sounds super cool! I’d love to read it if/when you decide to share!
Thanks! I’m still deciding… 😀
Same! I definitely prefer handsome. Cute seems to imply younger boys . . . sometimes my mom will say a guy is “cute” and I’m like, “Not really . . . handsome maybe” LOL
Yeah, I use handsome. Anyway, this topic is go…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh boy. I listened to like all my favs today. I really love Ceasefire. Do you watch their music vids? Burn the Ships is the best! XD Of the two bros, I like Luke the best. Seems super down to earth. They are coming out with a new movie soon!!!! *jumps up and down inside*
Oh yeah! Ceasefire is a great song. I don’t listen to it alot,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I have not read them, but definitely wanted to after hearing about adorable Keefe from somebody we may know lol.
I feel like I’ve heard other people say the mind control went too far, but I’m not one to judge because I haven’t read them, and I likely won’t.
-
Erica and
Orielle2023 are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica started the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So this past year @arien and I started reading the Keeper of the Lost Cities series. We got three-four books in before deciding to stop reading.
So I’m wondering what you guys think about the books.
Personally, I felt they were very intense, with all the mind control and brokenness, etc. At first I thought Sophie’s mind-reading powers were just…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh it’s fine! I barged in here too XD
Lol! That’s a funny story. I would freak out if my previous crush did that. I’m currently crushless, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think too much about the old ones…. yeah I should stop.
-
Erica replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Otra estudiante de espanol. 🙂 🙂
Si!! Espanol es una idioma muy bonita.
Hot sugar free french vanilla latte if I’m feeling inspired. Black coffee if I need coffee at any point in the day. Lol.
Oo, yum! I usually drink coffee black, and I’m glad to meet someone else who isn’t like “Ewwww . . .” lol.
Eowyn/Eomer LOTR
Ah, yes. They’re so s…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
That was great!! I was not expecting Mr. Kringle to actually be Santa . . . it was wonderful.
I actually liked how you implied that they kissed but didn’t actually say so. I honestly think that’s cuter and more romantic than saying “he kissed her and she loved it and she kissed him back blah blah blah.” lol 🤣😁😘
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
(Sorry to barge in here lol!)
Random story, I randomly prayed I wanted to marry a guy with curly hair (Yeah, embarrassing. But hey, you might just get it (God’s plan first ofc))
Haha, this reminded me that once, I prayed that if I wasn’t supposed to marry my crush that I’d stop liking him. Well, very shortly after that, my s…[Read more]
- Load More
