@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh thanks! I like that, I’ll have to let the ideas stew in my brain 🍲
(I hope that wasn’t a ramen emoji. It’s supposed to be stew)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Tauren and Lesli
Tauren watches from the side as Lesli converses with Luna. Paxton’s eyes dart nervously next to her.
Paxton shifts nervousley before stuttering out that his bear is named Hope.
“Woah, I’ve never seen anyone like you before! How did you get blue hair?” Lesli says with a fascinated…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm…maybe Releaser?
I looked up opposites of “trap”.
I don’t know if that would sound right though. Afterthoughts of a Releaser.
“Layson became a Releaser.”
Do you want it to be a real word, or a totally made up one? Because if you combine the words bunker and release/liberated/freed, you might get some ideas.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! 😀
@everybodywhowashavingsomuchfun
ur…sorry…I feel like I was a party pooper.
I am cautious and overly observant of any sort of rules. But yeah if all that was “research” for our writing, than…you all have a very good point there.
😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Sorry I should have explained. In my story, most people live underground in mostly self sufficient communities. It’s not longer necessary, but they fear another war starting if they see people from the other side (there was a civil war like 300 years ago). Being mostly self sufficient, they still need supplies. So sometimes people…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re good. 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Congrats on 1000 words! Every bit counts! Right now it’s been taking me about a week to write that much… 🙁
Yeah, good idea Asher! Pour the whole bottle of hot sauce in!!
Bobby Roberts is a perfect name for a bully. I like villains who have names like Bill Williams, Jimmy James, Tom Thomson, etc. Their first names are the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Overall I really liked it! Thanks for sharing it with us!
About the general dynamic, I don’t know what you have planned for the future, I thought the ending scene with the hot sauce didn’t make a lot of sense. It’s only for revenge, and I think pretty much all abused kids (whether emotional or physical) would not react that…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
OH WOW!!
I was not expecting that! It’s totally amazing!!!! <3<3 One of the best plot twists ever!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh thanks a ton! I’m going to go check it out!!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Id love to hear your ideas! But if you want to save them and share the draft later, thats fine too!
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @theloonyone @loopylin @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @koshka @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone! @folith-feolin
Hullo,
I have problem. My oc layson at some point in the story has this job. Idk what to call it, but it has a name. It’s a bit dangerous, it’s basically free-lance work to help bunkers that are…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
We can wait for light!
Ok, so Paxton has a teddy? 😭 too cute!
(Kaine has a fox sttuffie) XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL
that would be hilarious
It just be like a website where girls swoon about their crushes XD
I’d be horribly embarrassed if anyone else found out about it though 😳
I mean, theoretically, that’s a really embarrassing thing to do 😂 but we do it here anyways because we don’t care XD
-
Erica replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @orielle21
We have snow . . . 16 inches of it at least . . . and a lot more coming . . .
We’re having a blizzard right now!!
Where we live (Ohio) we typically get snow in November, barely any in December, then more in January and February. We’ve actually had snow on Easter before!! 😄
We get snow in October (it u…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh I LOVE her aesthetic! It’s awesome! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I’m sure they wouldn’t mind XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I think if the charries aren’t doing a lot I’ll bring the guard in to provoke people XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I’d love to see your drawing of him!
I just like… see cool character… must draw XD
His description sounds like some anime hero a bit lol, I used to do anime fanart. It’s how I learned to draw people at first.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m still not sure 😅 trying to consider how the first title fits into the 2nd and 3rd, thanks for the feedback!
Glad you liked it! And glad you thought that scene with Tauren and Lesli was cute. And yeah, poor Keiryn.🤣
- Load More
