@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Gwyndalf the Wise's profile was updated 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
God’s Pencil
Creator of all things, You are unimaginably huge.
I am like a pencil to You.
Though my lead may smear or break,
You are the sealer of my fate.
If not for You, what use am I?
Your grasping hand answers my cry.
LORD, through my use be glorified,
May this tiny pencil lift You high.-
Great job!
-
Aw, thanks!
-
You’re welcome! It’s a great poem…
I enjoy poetry but I can’t write it very well. I come up with prophecies for my stories though sometimes.-
Yeah, I don’t usually write poetry for the same reason, this was for homework that my mother assigned me. Honestly the only reason that it’s that good is because I prayed about it and the Lord helped me with ideas. =)
-
Ah, ok. It’s great though!
-
-
-
-
-
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
It sounds really cool! Personally, I struggled with the formatting (I accidentally kept skipping lines XD), but the actual words themselves would definitely draw me into it.
Those are some really good collages, too.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I’m Gwyneth Wise on CWW.
And I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.
Cool, cool.
So I’m writing here for no apparent reason, other than to show the world I exist.
XD I have received your proof.
So, um, I like to write! I finished a few novels, half of them suck, and the other two are pretty good. Writing has been a p…
-
MineralizedWritings and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Gwyndalf the Wise and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Felicity and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic How do y'all keep your focus on the Lord while writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Keeping God first when writing is really hard. It’s in our sinful nature to do things that glorify or bring recognition to us. And it’s a temptation that’s hard to resist. Fame is not bad! Don’t get me wrong. It’s just that when that’s all we look forward to, our end goal, then our focus is no longer on God.
Yes, yes it tis. And I get w…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic How do y'all keep your focus on the Lord while writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Cool!Heh, sorry I wasn’t clear. I think you summed it up pretty well, though. I meant how do you put God first while you’re writing.
Cool!
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
Helo helo, me has been stressed lately. I’m a bit too much of a perfectionist, even with just stuff like talking to people, so yeah, I’m going to be on a lot less. You can rp in the castle w/out me when needed, if I want to pop in ill just pretend i was always there. So yeah, not trying to be rude if I don’t respond to you.
-
No worries! I’ll be praying for you. =)
-
Hate you’ve been stressed!! I shall miss thee!!
-
I’m sorry girl!! I’m a perfectionist as well, so I know what you mean. You’ll be missed! I’ll be praying. May God bless you. 🙂
-
Take as long as you need. Although we can’t wait till you can be back!
-
I understand, and I hope you can de-stress and get some relaxation time in! Praying for you!
-
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
XD
That looks amazing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry it’s actually getting a bit late for me 🤣 I’ll have to get back to you later XD trying to y’know… Have a schedule of sorts lol
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s alright! It’s kinda long Ik lol.
I don’t quite get what you mean with the quotations, but lol I’m glad I’m doing it right! XD
Same, cww takes up a bit of time. I just finished a sprint that brought me up to 31k though!
Thanks for the encouragement!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic How do y'all keep your focus on the Lord while writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@anyone who wants to discuss or answer this @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @booksandbeakers @orielle21 @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian
So…
I’ve been struggling to remember to focus on God while writing lately, although today was better.
I’ve found that listening to praise &…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Talking about Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities that our characters have in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
This is not the topic you are looking for.
WOAH
This is the first topic that was eaten…
Pay no attention to this topic…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m planning to, so I can keep myself accountable. =) I have a hard time writing otherwise. I’m working on things to share with y’all on characters today as my crazy writing for today’s sprint.
I’ll probably post it on the Charrie Chat topic, or make a new one (this depends if I end up working on worldbuilding too, if that happens I’ll…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
Sorry for the repeat, don’t know how that happened…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AH GIRL THAT’S A GREAT SCENE <3
*standing ovation, literal round of applause*
You almost made me cry… AGH LEO I RELATE SO MUCH
…Leo’s gonna get redeemed, right?
- Load More
