@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok I see what you mean. So what do you think about this:
In my WIP the MC’s friend Jon falls off a cliff and everyone thinks he’s dead, because there’s no way he could’ve survived that fall. Well it just so happens that he didn’t fall all the way down, and he landed in snow, so he’s not dead, although he’s hurt pretty bad…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I am partially here…
….supposedly doing schoolwork tho…
Might pop into the conversation at random times XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey! *hug*
Do you hug friends when you see them in real life? I do…*shrug* hope you don’t mind. 😉
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodia-vision Hello! I’m a bit late….but welcome anyway! I’m a follower of Jesus too, also was home schooled and all that good stuff! 😉 My family and I live on a homestead so my main occupations are gardening in the spring/summer and writing year round. Your WIP sounds fascinating! I write Historical Fiction and some modern fiction too.
Great…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing a Character With Multiple Conditions in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol I’m the same. My oc Kendrick is just some messy mash of all the worst parts of me made 10 times worse 😂
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing a Character With Multiple Conditions in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Great question. Yeah I agree with Freedom. I have a character who is deaf, and I used that to show how he overcomes his disability and is able to help the MC’s perspective on life.
@booksbyjana I don’t think I’ve met you before!! Welcome to KP!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!! 💕💕💕 Aww, I’m glad!!! I want my books to be relatable, so I’m so glad I’m able to do that! 💖💖💖
They are! 😀
IKR!? Me too…😭💕
Aww, thank you!!! (Y’all have no idea how much all of your kind words mean to me…I’ve doubted my writing for so long, but I have so much confidence now, all thanks to everyone here on KP th…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
You are welcome! Yep, he makes some great music for sure. Thanks!
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*whispers* Y
ou’re keeping a close eye on Jeszyk right? I’ve got everything ready for the…ahem…abduction…. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*sobs* *hides under covers*
…okay not really but I felt like doing that…
POOR REUBEN & RIKER!!! (AND WOLFIE) (sorry, I’m not going to reference him as ‘Wolfgang’…cause I’ve read a different character with that name and I think of that character otherwise)I honestly don’t think I could pick a favorite of your characters if…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww I loved that! 😭😭😭 So good and so relatable!! Like I feel for the boys and Riker sooo much 😥 (Your writing is sooo gooood)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay…okay…so….Part 4 is taking a very different turn than I first planned…why Leo didn’t get the medicine will probably be explained in Part 5, not Part 4…sorry bout that…Part 4 is taking a very different turn than I first thought. 😅 But Part 5 at the latest, I promise! 😁💖
No worries! XD
That moment when you think you know what…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Okay. Same, I end up using ‘No worries!” a lot and that’s not typically used in America, or at least in Texas…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Oops! Forgot to respond to part of that XD
Thanks! I got the name Tauren from Tauren wells, he makes christian music.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes! Fake it has a cool video
Listening to empty rn, It’s good!
Ikr? They fit them so well!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw! That drawing is amazing! I like the name Tauren, where did you get it from? I like using pencils, pen, and watercolor mostly.
Nice! I used to do watercolors.
Thanks! No, I’m gearing it more toward fantasy.
Cool!
Oh really? How do I get to the art forum? I would love that! (still trying to figure out how to maneuver a…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
XD… welp, I looked up Australian slang once and ‘mate’ meant friend…so that’s why I asked if you were Australian…
INTERNET, HOW COULD YOU. -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yay! Will be looking forward to when you release it. =)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Leo:
Until Grace
Crazy About You
God’s Not Done With You
Fake It
God’s not done with you! I love that one!! The music video is super cool too.
Joshua:
Famous For (I Believe)
Come Home
Citizen of Heaven
Yeah! Those are all great!
Jakob:
Crazy About You
Nothing But You
Reuben:
Known
Hills and Valleys
Fake It
Yeah! L…[Read more]
- Load More
