@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! Welcome!
Mind if I ask what Conlang is? It seems cool!
I’m mineralized writings around here, I draw, write, and make comics.
A couple ask the newbie questions:
1. Are snakes cool?
2. What is your favorite character from your writing to write and why?
3. Of all the worldbuilding you have done, what part of it (a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@pincesachronicle22
Thanks! It’s a location in my book, that was just for anyone who had read some of it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, backrounds are fun!
Thanks! I’m so glad it looks like how you thought it did!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. <3 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you are you are welcome! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I think the real question here is….
Does it compare to anything I could ever draw?
LOL.
I think the real question is does it compare to what you’re currently drawing XD
It could be much worse than something you draw way in the future!
That’s up too you 🙂
I think it’s a common misconception that some people can just lik…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! It’s a pretty messy pen XD It’s a calligraphy pen a metal nib, and idk how, but it gets all over my fingers almost every time 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
How does this conpare to what you guys thought the mines looked like?
@gwyneth-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @felicity
-
Felicity replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
I heard it on a CD a while ago and the words stuck in my head. I can’t find who originally wrote it but Heritage Singers performs it.
Sending a hug!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Felicity are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! I’ll have to see… if the group isn’t active I might not stick around XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Heyo can I join the friday group?
Actually which group is smaller? The monday one is tempting, but I’m assuming it appears to be more active simply because we haven’t reached friday?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It seems she has. I went back to my introduction post and tried to click on her profile, but her name says ‘Anonymous’ now and is entirely grey, and doesn’t link to a profile.
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@anyone and everyone
So did @booksandbeakers leave? Her tag doesn’t work no more!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok maybe shocking was too strong of a word…I was saddened by what I saw.
I have a habit of reading the “about/our values” sections of most websites first, and so I saw that NaNoWriMo was very outspoken about their immoral and untrue beliefs. Personally I decided not to participate in the contest.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
I have never heard of that, but then again, I’m a pantser and just recently began looking into plotting methods.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
I have never heard of it! XD I might look into it if I hit a rough spot. For now, the controlled chaos of my writing sketchbook seems to do it. I like the blank pages cuz I can make maps, write random stuffs, and make lists all in the same place.
Ok, that’s outlining not plotting 😂 I suppose I will stop before the rant begins. XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Well, since there hasn’t been any new articles lately I haven’t really been read the blog in while…
But, I’ve enjoyed the movie articles, and how to write characters and plot…
I enjoyed the movie ones because I’ve seen those movies and can better identify what the writer is talking about because of that. I like the ones on…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
….you finally did it. I actually cried this time.
the problems of relating to characters and situations too muchXD I’m not sure if I should shake my fist at you or tell you congrats. Or both. I’ll go with both! XD
YOU TELL HIM THOR!!!! YOU TELL HIM GOOD!!!
AGH STEVE!!!!
- Load More
