@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ikr? Rescue is the best song ever!! I don’t listen to K-love (didnt even know they were a station lol) but I do watch there awards ceremonies and interviews online occasionally!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I can totally relate to the bibliography. I just finished one for my own paper which was also coincidentally on a dictators rise (specifically Hitler’s).
Wow that’s so similar to what I’m doing! Mine is about the shared tactics used, so for me it’s Hitler, Franco (spain), Moa Zadong (might have butchered his name) and m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
WOO-HOO!!! Go Min!!!! 35K words is AMAZING!!! You got this!!! 🥳🙌🏻🎉🎊
Thanks!! 💛
I’m doing better today. Stuff comes and goes still. Today we had clear blue skies and things are starting to warm up down here. 💜 I don’t like summer too much because it’s too hot and there’s a lot of bugs (and I hate bugs!!! 😱😱😱) but this winter…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m doing ok! Thanks so much for asking! 💛💛💛
I’ve been writing a bit, was editing my draft for Tauren and Lesli’s book, I’m at 35k words now!
I finished (and started lol) a 5 source annotated bibliography, so glad to have that over with lol. My topic is how dictators rise to power, so I’m learning some pretty interesting stuff…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
GIRL!! That was so good. So sad too! I kinda liked how you held off until the end to show he wasn’t drinking water, kinda gave the scene a bit more punch 😬 I feel so bad for both of them 😥 what a difficult thing to figure out, I think your doing a great job of it though!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Some of the art wasn’t showing up on my laptop either so I refreshed the page a couple times and it finally worked. Just a tip.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I see. Yes, languages are always changing. They are fascinating to study.
-
Felicity and
Allison are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Felicity replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
It worked!
Whoa. That is so neat. To me it sounds a bit like Gaelic and Slavic. It doesn’t have the nasal tone of French, so the only thing I find similar there is the j’s. Anyway it’s awesome! How long did it take you to create it? (Like the basics. I’m sure it’s not done all the way yet.)
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Ok, I’ll be on tomorrow too!
I backed up as the dragon made some growling noises. My eyes grew wide. But the dragon didn’t spout fire or smoke. It seemed to be communicating with a girl. I looked at the girl closer. “Is he yours?” I asked. “And…can you understand what he’s saying…I mean, growling?”
Meanwhile, down below, Jalene…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@acancello Great topic.
Some of my favorite character names are:
Autumn Rose: age 23 (deceased)
Meaning: Fragrant flower of the woods.
Autumn was a victim of the plague, (insert technical name for an incurable disease), and died a week after the main character’s Uncle asked for her hand in marriage. Autumn wrote him a letter before she died…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @everybody
I observed the chatter and greetings, the slight awkward pauses and the introducing of a dragon, and took to the ladder that lead up to the balcony. Climbing swiftly, I reached the top and leaned on the railing that overlooked the huge library. From here I could watch safely. Out of reach of the dragon…whoops never mind.…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I know I’m jumping in here, but this looks like so much fun! I’m not gonna be able to go back and answer all the other questions, so I’ll just answer the most recent ones.
If your personality fit that of an animal, what animal would you be?
Lana: “An animal. Hmm…you once described me as a butterfly.”
Jonathan: “I did? Wait…but…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Sounds good! Do you want to go first? 😉
-
Felicity replied to the topic ⚔ The Great Word Winding Tournament ⚔ in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
*bows many times*
I am greatly honored, Black Mongoose. Thank you for holding this tournament!
Yes you can put the poem on here!
Dzienkuje, Merci and Danke.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesschronicle @sarafini @charityanne @keilah-h @otherworldlyhistorian
Are any of you available at 3:30 today? It’s our group’s turn to role play!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yer welcome!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Lasi’el 😉
-
Felicity replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Byron Len is awful! But I like how he’s a “coward” deep down. Like when they mention God he’s like, “Oh let’s move on.”
Asher!!! *grinds teeth* what are you doing??!! I’m interested to see how his conversation with Ev goes….if they can have one without getting into a fight….
- Load More
