@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So…it turns out I don’t have time to do this if I wanna keep inside of my screen-time limits…and I’m behind in the character castle…
Sorry. 😅
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
#13. Um…not the main cast, if you’re asking. But yes, I have parents in the story.
#17. HMMMMM I think Luca is my youngest. XD I have a lot of characters in stories that are ageless (haven’t decided what age they are), does that count as old? If not…I think I have a random old guy in a story somewhere…
#6. Usually I get a…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic ⚔ The Great Word Winding Tournament ⚔ in the forum Poetry 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I had a lot of fun writing it. Yes, the poor pigfooted bandicoots went extinct, so that inspired the ending. 😉
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @anyone I forgot
RP:
Renae was greeted by a girl with silvery hair, who said her name was Luna. Another girl with bright eyes stepped forward. “And I’m Jocelyn, is that your brother? He’s a cutie!”
Renae felt the loneliness in her heart be…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Miris? Awww 😥🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @goldyfantasy12
Oh this looks fun! Thx for making it, I’ll answer a couple!
1. Oldest Oc… Tauren, previous known as Desman.
2. Newest Oc, Flax.
3. Favorite Oc, Tauren of course XD
4. Villain oc, Clement. He’s only in Layson’s book.
He’s also a release, but his motives for doing it change in the time they are…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Oh, this is interesting. I usually don’t stretch the timeline that much, I know that Layson and Everly have one or two other kids besides Maylee. Is this like a no parents zone 🤣 or could I have the whole fam here? Or maybe just Everly and Maylee and one of the other kids… XD I dunno.
Oh and I don’t think…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Derek’s hair being a factor made me lol!!!! XD
XD It really is though, that’s why I struggle to draw him and Evander together XD
#19. …I did more than a self-insert.
and this was before I read Story Thieves so when I read that I died laughing in book twoSo, I literally made a fictional self. Although, ironically, she wasn’t m…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
#1. Um…when I was in first grade I made up this character named Fox Girl…because she was half human half fox. I don’t remember her story. XD
My oldest OC that I remember the story for is Castleton. I picked his name out of a school yearbook and he was waaaaaaay too over powered and it was Girl Who Could Fly rip-off but sci-fi…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Do you have to sew your own skirts? The stores around me only sell the super short ones 😣
*anger at fashion industry intensifies*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
WAAIT THESE ARE LEONS BABIES? AND HE’S DIED? WHAT? NOOOOOO
😭😭😭
GIRL YOU’RE GONNA KILL ME!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ikr? The sweetest charries get the most pain, it isn’t fair but we do it anyways XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
If you were on a deserted island, what would be the one belonging you would want that isn’t a necessity (like food, shelter, etc.)?
Lana: “The jeweled vial of tonic. I won’t go anywhere without it.”
Jonathan: “Are you a nosophobe or what?”
Lana: *serious* “You know how many lives it’s saved? Just answer the qu…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
So…I’m not supposed to be on KP today…but I’m getting on here to let you know that I’ll definitely respond to this tomorrow and try to help you out. Also ADHD can also be commonly co-morbid with autism (particularly level one), so it’s possible that your character has it. Although I don’t have ADHD I could probably give you a…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise I don’t know a whole ton about spider man, but I can pray for you! I’ll be praying that God will give you strength, motivation, and mental control so that you can manage your time better.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Not Motivated… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry for not answering sooner!
I also struggle with this…😅
Honestly, I’m not sure what to tell you right now other than:
#1. If God wants you to write it, you’ll write it. It may take longer than you want, but, if He’s on your side, than girl, it’s gonna get done.
#2. You could try writing a small amount of words each day…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooo! This is a great idea! I’ll join. =)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @esther-c @princesachronicle22 @loopylin
If I’ve tagged you and you read this and you decide you don’t want to be tagged, no worries. I’m not gonna be offended. Honestly I don’t know who to tag, I’m just tagging people I consider friends and know that some of them like…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @esther-c (just so you know)
Okay, so I saw your RPs, but I won’t have one to give you until Thursday.
AKA accidentally wasted time today and so does not have time to write RP tonight unfortunately -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@FREEDOMWRITER76 XD what’s with the all caps?
Ohhhhh. I knew they did that, but the way you wrote about that part made me think that because the ring is gone is why Abelard believes Aaheidlaide (excuse my spelling of her name, I don’t remember how it’s spelled) is dead. So that’s why I was confused.
- Load More
