@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
whaley are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Felicity are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Felicity replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Tis not wise to let just anyone claim the throne of Kingdom Pen without making him prove his worth.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
You spoke highly of me. Why have you suddenly decided to challenge me to a duel?
*Grasps coupe-ongles*
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
#3. Teilo: People sneaking up on him and touching him on the shoulders.
#8. Um…XD I bet quite a few characters will end up getting injured in my story but I’m not sure specifically how yet because I haven’t thought about the fight scenes realistically or in detail yet.
-
Felicity replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
*waltzes in*
In the ages long ago when I stalked KP, I came upon your post about the Wingfeather Saga, and believed every word. Now whenever I am barraged with WS love, I just smile and let it pass. I even tried convincing my brother that they weren’t all they were cracked up to be. (He didn’t believe me.)
I’m not…[Read more] -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin started the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
A fortnight ago, by happenstance, I stumbled back upon my old, abandoned village here in the Kingdom of Pen. As I gazed upon the empty landscape, run-down buildings, and the sun sinking into the horizon, something wasn’t quite right. In fact, there was something terribly wrong. The same feeling you get when you go on a roadtrip, and then wonder…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Mags: Mags is short for Maggie. People use both names pretty equally. I like calling Nico Grumpy or Grumpers or things like that because, well, just look at him.
Nico: *death glare*
XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Sooo…uhm…well…apparently he is gonna be a POV character in a book, but he’ll be an adult…so I may need even more advice. 😅🤣
XD Feel free to ask any questions you want! If I have an answer for you, I’ll give it to you, or if I don’t think I can explain it well then I’ll send you to a source that does. =)
So, I’m thinking (a…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
I would love to beta read for you!! I love your characters and the story in general.
I think 5-6 beta readers should be good, but that’s just my opinion. You could probably have less than that, but more might be overwhelming. It’s up to you. 😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Tauren looks around at the large table set with food.
“What’s going on?” Lesli whispers to him.
“I dunno. I’m hungry though.”
“Yeah.”
Tauren sits down at the table, followed by Lesli and Mathew.He looks to the side, feeling a tap on the shoulder. Mathew throws a strawberry up into the air, triumphantly catching…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I like reading about both of them! I wouldn’t change them unless you feel like they’re not realistic or relatable.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Woah! I don’t think I’ve ever read a bout Nico before. He seems like a fun character to write.
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I like what Alwin says for a greeting! Did you make up the language? In my book they say “Be well,” instead of goodbye.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Lick!! That’s cute!
Tirion: Your brother also calls you Riri!
Riya: *looks annoyed* I wasn’t going to share that one, but yes, you are correct.
😂
Or, maybe he could, but he just liked ‘Ris.’
Sweeeeet!!!!
Derek: …how do you think I got my name?
Evander: You stole it.
-
Felicity replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 This idea is EPIC.
1. Oldest OC
Flora Botanica, a Medicine Mother. She’s 105 years old. 🙂
7. Favorite OC ship
Henry, (Lana’s brother), and Lydia (a waitress at Petals Inn). Henry is such a romantic, even though he doesn’t come across as one. The morning when he asked Lydia to marry him, he couldn’t get over the fact that th…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
So…XD I’ve gotten really behind on this so I’m just gonna answer @felicity ‘s question…
What are your nicknames and how did you get them?
The rest group: *stares at Derek*
Derek: …I thought you guys wanted to pretend that never happened.
The rest group: *silence* *still staring down Derek*
Derek: …I can go down the list if you…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Not gonna lie…I love this idea. 🤣😅💜
XD Yay! Someone else is excited. *victory*
Yes, I would LOVE to read the draft!!!
Sure!!! I’d love to help out!!!
I shall be praying for you, girl!!! 🙏🏻💜
I didn’t even answer your questions the first time…I love the idea so much! 🤣🤣🤣Yay! And thanks. =)
I’ll be praying that God will…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @acancello @keilah-h @euodia-vision @sarafini @gwyndalf-the-wise
Can I ask a question?
What are your nicknames and how did you get them?
Lana: “I don’t have any.”
Jonathan: *ahem* “Your name is your nickname.”
Lana: “What?”
Jonathan: “Your full name is…[Read more]
- Load More
