@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok so, LOVE IT!!! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
He had to be on patrol with Riker, the officer that was the same rank as Erich yet was too soft to even handle interrogations?
We all know sweet Riker, and to me this felt like the kind of introduction he might get to people who already are vaguely familiar with him. idk if you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarafini @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
“Oh!” I turn backwards, caught between the awkwardness of Derek Len’s blocking our path, esther, and the new girl.
“Hey, I’m Elizabeth. What’s your name?”
“Oh! I’m Lesli…” I smile nervously, one eye still trained on Derek.
(Also Lesli is 19 if any of you guys didn’t know) (I know this is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
I follow behind Esther as she takes us down some stairs, eager for more exploration. She stops, astonished by a man standing in front of us. I make a face. He looks gross for some reason I cannot explain.
“Derek Len?” Esther says, awestruck.
I raise an eyebrow at her. They know eachother?
“Hate to br…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Lesli
“Explore this library, of course!”
I rub my hands together excitedly, ready to take off into a grand adventure. I would rather be doing this with–
–oh nevermind. I’ve got plenty of new people to meet here.
Cut off by a piercing scream, I look to my left.
“What was that?”
Are they ok?…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 Sorry I’ve forgotten who else!
Ey! Friday squad, we ready for this?!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
Awesome poem. It seems so effortless to you. Does it just come to you all at once?
Been meaning to ask you this for a while…not sure if this is the best place or time… -
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
You do? O.O *feels warm and fuzzy* Unfortunately, no, I didn’t make it up. It’s actually Old English.
*smacks forehead* I should have recognized it. Anyway, that’s neat you’re using Old English in your book!!!!!!! -
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Renae and Vidar:
“Have you found anything?”
Renae glanced up from the pastel green sweater she was pulling over a creamy white princess dress. She smiled at Ara. “I’m going to let my hair down, then I’m done.” She pulled her dark hair from…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
I was thinking about this last night, and although I would love to beta read for you, I’m not sure I would be a good beta reader because #1: I don’t know a lot about the dystopian genre, and #2: it’s really hard for me to give constructive criticism on things. Even though I know it’s good and will help people grow in their writing, it’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
If I have the time when you post it I’d love to beta read for you! (No promises but If it works out I’d be happy to!)
And hey we wright the same genre if that helps!
I love giving advice and would love to help you iron it out 🙂
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
No worries!
Wow, you remember a lot of details. *round of applause
almost put applesauce on accident* I think I need to reread the Hobbit now. XDAaaand I’m not ignoring your third installment, I just gotta do school first before reading it. =)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
…I don’t know how you do it, but I’m already invested in these characters.
*eagerly awaits learning more about them whenever you share more information*
What’s their last name, by the way?
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Light are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Indeed. Fortunately I have found fellows with familiar fates.
Of course, glad I could help! =)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Imma go ahead and warn you now that I’m fairly liable to misunderstand you. 😅
The reason for all of this ravenous inner turmoil, was because of the absence of THE greatest figure in all of Kingdom Pen history. Nor shall there ever be a figure as great ever again.
That person…. is yours truly.
Eh…I think God is t…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
The Throne-Worthy Dual:
Stroke First: The contestant must be strong. How many push-ups can you do in a row?
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Gwyndalf the Wise are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity @not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Tis not wise to let just anyone claim the throne of Kingdom Pen without making him prove his worth.
HEAR YE, HEAR YE!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Why hello.
Glad you decided to come back, although I must disagree about the wingfeather saga with you. And all 7 of my mc’s will run to protect me if you try anything of the sort. Everly’s scary good with a bow. Beware.
I will heartily agree with anyone who says the first book is terrible, I read it out of…[Read more]
- Load More
