@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12
@felicity (How you doing? I feel like it’s been a hot minute since I’ve asked)
Yall wanna read some Keiryn? He seems to be a fan favorite 😂
Also just bouncing around ideas, I kinda want him to have a book… but idk. I need to work out his life and motives more. I like having each book…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok this sounds cool!!
I’ve written a little fanfiction before, I was super embarrassed about it. It was a short manga fanfic, which is like embarrassment level 100 imo. Idk why, I don’t even know if It’s still on my laptop XD Idk if I can help much because I haven’t seen any spiderman stuff, but I hope it goes well for you,…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I’d rather not have God misrepresented either.
Interesting, I tend to assume that God does exist in the story even if they don’t mention Him. (Unless the story obvious contradicts that, or later contradicts it) -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh I wanna know more! Super interesting! Is Sorren generally good? Or like a redeemed charrie?
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Glad to hear that your day is going ok! I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately and praying for you and your family.
My day is going well. Right now I’m drawing with my sister.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooooo I like where this is going… XD I’m not confused this time, yay!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Jalene glanced up, the page she was ripping out still half connected to the book in her hand. A girl a few feet away was staring at the dragon, and with a “Oh my snickerdoodle!”, she dropped to the ground.
Half curiously, Jalene walked over and nudged her with her shiny knee-high boots. “Did the dragon scare you?” she…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Np! I’m going to wait for princesa before I rp again
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h Sounds good!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @otherworldlyhistorian @orielle22 @princesschronicle22
Anyone want to RP? It’s our turn today. 😉
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHHHH!!! Just read that you introduced Derek Len. Whoah. We’ll have to all keep on our toes. :0
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hope you’re having a good day! I just had to say something about the chapters you posted on here. They’re really good. I love how Ezra stands up for himself. It captures his “free American spirit” pretty well I think. 😉 Great job! You’re in my prayers, friend! *hug*
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@acancello @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @loopylin @euodia-vision @keilah-h @anyone else who wants to answer.
@lightoverdarkness6 (by the way, I know I keep saying this, but Matthew is so sweet!)
@whalekeeper (Hugo and Seb make me laugh. <3 )
Question: What do you want to be when you grow up? Or if you’re already grown up, what did you want to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Don’t you just love when your character lets you find out more about them? 😉 I like thinking of it that way. When my siblings get mad at me for making something bad happen in my story, I just say, “Guys, all of it already happened. I’m just writing it down.” 🙂
Oooo, Layson is fun to read about!!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic I Have Returned in the forum Announcements 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmm. Good question. 😉 Yes that’s similar to how poetry comes to me. Very randomly and always at an inconvenient time.
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy @keilah-h
Oh no…. 🙂
Renae:
Renae scooped up Vidar and followed the other girls to the main room (I think that’s where everybody is??) and saw a coffee table piled with snacks and plastic cups of something that looked like juice.
She reached for one of the cups and took a seat on one of the couches next to some friends,…[Read more]
- Load More
