-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I have some friends (what do you call a family that you are friends with?) who have me over to watch classics all the time. I shall suggest Sound of Music for our next tea party, loll
Fiddler on the Roof is also a good one. Have you seen it?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I should watch it again, it’s been a while
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
XDXD Yes, quite accurate
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Yep, many times. Why?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle Now the only thing left to do is think super hard about whether or not the twist makes sense. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

Me today
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
🤪 *Hugs back* Am I a little out of plot ideas? Yes. But I don’t care; I’m not ready to be burned out yet. I am waging war with this story now.
I’m doing well! I recovered quicker than I thought, despite not getting much sleep. I went to work the next day and felt fine.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
That is so cool, though! I’m already at
KDWC this month, so I’ll have to check it out next year.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Sounds awesome!! Does it go any other months of the year, or is it just November?
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
I did it today! Sort of. XD Being at the hospital half of the day was the focus but I still wrote 1,500 words.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
Just imagine the nicest nap, and when you wake up, everything looks sparkly. Kind of. XD
It wasn’t fun before I fell asleep because I get nervous shivers and sometimes vasovagal syncope. But the nurses are good at monitoring that.
I’m just back to the normal “I have no idea what the heck my brain is doing.”
Hey, your br…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
The drugs are in me and I’m happy! It’s over and it went well. I gotta um not post that much though because it’s hard to type correctly. 😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 11 months ago
Here’s an example of the blog I built on Wix a while ago, if you want to look at it. It appears to have no ads currently 🤷♀️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 11 months ago
I can’t say for sure that there’s no ads, but I believe Wix and Blogger are both good options too!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months ago
Sounds realistic to me! I just read the Wilderking trilogy which has a very similar plot that you might want to take ideas from and see how it’s executed. It’s a common plot though, I’m sure it (or some variation of it) is in many books, and it’s a great way to build tension.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
Are you still feeling alright? I hope things are better emotionally as well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
I’m having another two procedures done tomorrow. I caught the flu and already feel miserable. Hopefully God will bless me with a nice long nap and no discomfort. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Have you ever found it hard to write from the perspective of a villain?
I haven’t thought about it, and I don’t think I’ve ever tried. But I can see how it would be hard. You have to see things from their point of view, which is almost impossible if you don’t empathize at all with their actions.
I understand my villains more when th…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
I’m glad! I’m very happy with my consistency right now, so thank you for acknowledging my happiness. 😂 I would like people to know everyone else is still typing away, because yeah, it’s less easy to get discouraged with other people around. And I don’t mind chatting about the writing even if people aren’t here at the same time…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
I did end up drafting and sending an email to Unvale with the screen recording I was able to get before the page refreshed and the comments were gone.
Good! And letting the artists know at least gives you something else to do, if Unvale is unable to do anything.
And I’m always clearing out trash emails myself, although eh… hehe…

I am in…[Read more]
- Load More
