-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! I’ll do the same 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I wanna be there, but I think I’ll have to miss it. However, I am doing YWW this year, starting in May. 🎉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Underwater Fantasy Races and Creatures! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh, interesting XD
I like a lot of them, so hmmm…
I mean, mermaids and mermen are kind of the first thing that come to mind, but I can’t say I’ve used them much. They kind of creep me out sometimes, lol.
If anyone has seen any of that puss in boots show, you’ll understandANYWAY, moving on…
Krakens are really cool, those…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
“Craft your next amazing story idea,” that you can’t wait to write? Bro, that’s my problem. This happens to me every week. XD But in all seriousness, this looks great, and I am joining.
-
whaley replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
oH wow really??
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi!! To all the writers out there who are graduating this year, congrats!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!!!
Yeah, the stakes I think should be evened out in the next chapter, so hopefully that will work.
And yeah, I love Rina’s magic! (fun fact I gave her that power because I already knew she would be kind of a medic on the battlefield, and I didn’t know a whole lot about medicine… So this way she won’t need to use it much…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
I need to stop doing this, I am going to lose some friends
-
whaley replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
This isn’t something you have to apologize for, kay? <3 I am not the high and mighty word of wisdom. This is just something I wanted to talk about, and foster consideration. And your charries’ role models sound great!
@everyoneingeneral
I read all your posts, and thank you for spamming me, I enjoyed it, and am glad that people…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Great topic idea, btw!!! 😃
Okay, yes, so I’ve definitely noticed this in a lot of books. I do have this one book where there are a lot of parents like that, but it’s ’cause they’re all stuck up royals…. and it’s the kids too, so yeah. 😅
Anyway, yes! We definitely need more good parents!
While he doesn’t come into the story until…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
We have one big group and then Erich and Erebus are split off, at least right now.
-
whaley started the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Okay, so I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time:
This is the thread where we talk about our charries’ parents!!! Specifically, those that are alive, kicking, and actually nice to their children.
…
Okay, okay, hear me out, here’s where I’m coming from. I think we have too many parents that are just dead or abusive.
I’m not targeting…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, Dune is like a cat XD The whole races thing is kind of confusing, so I get it lol
Thanks! 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h
If you guys don’t mind, I’m on pause for like, an entire week 😅 I might touch here in Monday – dunno – I’ll try – there’s like, end-of-year school drama, graduations, old friends, all that amazing stuff.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, I love that scene!!! It’s so good! I just love November XD
The Silvening thing is really cool, too! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @landric @gwyndalf-the-wise
Alrighty, here’s Chapter 6! I’m not completely sure about this one… It feels right, and gets a lot of world/character building in I guess, but I’ve been told the stakes just aren’t completely there. So we’ll see XD
Chapter 6
Back on the ship, I introduce Arew to Sorren. He seems…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmmmmmm…. good question. A princess prbly wouldn’t have anything to do with looks, but the elf thing could be because her ears were hidden… Or maybe she could be like a shapeshifter, like how certain people could change into wolves or something… I don’t know XD
-
whaley changed their profile picture 3 years, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thorn
Thorn sighed cheerfully, and stood up, spinning a little in place. “I’m glad we have so much in common.”
Sunlight streamed in through the dorm window, highlighting the golden dust particles, as they swirled uncontrollably around the girl’s skirt.
For a second, Thorn’s mind was free. Free to wander the future ahead.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I know what you mean! I know that I personally have dealt with this quite a bit, as well as a few other writer friends. We’re in a fallen world. Almost every writer does. And if they don’t… I must know their secret XD
Anyway, don’t feel like you’re any worse than anyone else, or than you used to be. Often it’s one of the…[Read more]
- Load More
