-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice to meet you! Welcome to KP!
I’m Solfyre! I started writing when I was… nine? I’m now fourteen, and while I’m still working on developing some characters from back then, it may have made editing a little more difficult XD.
Your books looks awesome! (Especially With Eyes of Blue. I may or may not have looked it up and…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(yeah I figured you’d do Falon XDXD)
Oooh, cool! I’ll go ahead and put someone in…
1. What’s their name?
Sol (there are no last names in her world)
2. What’s their role?Â
She’s one of a few MCs
3. Do they love anyone?
Eventually, Kulgar, the other MC.
4. Do they have any relatives?
Sadly, no close relatives. Sol is an or…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!!!
So the solar system in Healer is called Orythia- it’s basically where all the life exists in that universe. There are five races- the Lupinari, which are wolves that stand on two legs, the Falcor, which are basically large birds, the Felisaro, which are large cats, the Serpenree, which are large lizards that walk on two…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Feel free to draw whatever curious creatures I may mention… 😋
But matching oneself to an animal depends a lot on the mood.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice to meet you! I’m Solfyre, don’t think we’ve ever met because I’m fairly new, I guess.
I don’t have any kind of platform, but my main WIP is called Healer, kind of a mix of sci-fi and fantasy stuff. It’s pretty complicated lol, so I won’t get into everything, but the MC’s name is Rina.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice to meet you, Hannah! Welcome to KP!!! 😃😃🎉
That’s so cool that you’re doing romance! I’ve never quite been able to do that myself XD
Anyway, I’m Solfyre! I’m a homeschooled sci-fi/fantasy writer, just starting in highschool. I love writing (obviously lol), reading, playing guitar, basketball, and a whole lot of other stuff. I’m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aw that’s so cute 🥰
I would probably be something weird, like a dolphin crossed with a fox… A foxphin?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Didn’t see the other question until now XD.
Hmmm…. I’ve actually been told I’m like a wolf because I’m usually pretty protective I guess??? And apparently I’m “quietly intimidating” or something, I don’t think of it that way, but I’m also tall so, ya know. *sigh* XD XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ah yes Peaches was my absolute favorite… I did the same thing; about spat out my drink XD XD
*after stalking* Also yes Skillet is amazing!!! A friend and I sang and played guitar to Surviving the Game 😅🤣
Ooh I love Hey Runner! If you’ve heard The Anthem of Mr. Dark I love the harmonies on that…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!! You too 😄
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Your WIP sounds awesome!!! 😀 Tag me if you post anything about it — I would love to read it!!!!
And Spiderman into the spiderverse is sooo good!! Honestly at this point I’ve seen it like fifteen times . . xD But it’s still good!!
INTP twins!!!! 🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Paradise Lie series finally uncovered in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! (Me too, I know xD)
Stopped at :27 with 1287 total! I started with over 400 though.
So I did my first chapter!! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll definitely check it out once I’m finished 😉 Thanks!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m at 967 so far, and I started with 471, sooo. . . going pretty slow xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey!!! Yeah, still going 😂I wasn’t sure how much time I would have lol
Sounds good!! I think I did see a forum about that, but I can’t remember what it’s about. You’ll have to remind me xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oops!! Didn’t see you posted that xD
Umm, I can for maybe 30+ min? Not sure exactly
ALso, your signature makes me smile every time I see it !!! Lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Starting at :33, with 461 words already. @AwsumFaith, let me know when you start!!! 😉
- Load More
