-
hybridlore replied to the topic Um profile/cover pic troubles in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh :/ Weird, sorry!!
@kyronthearcanin @felicity @esther-c @freedomwriter76
Anyone know how to fix this??
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool! I’ll definitely be looking out for you. As for the Young Writers Challenge, I’ve heard of it, but I never really knew what it was. Would you mind explaining? 😅🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yayyyy!!! 🎉🎉🎉🥳 I might join later . . . We’ll see XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Heheh I am a soon-to-be YDubber XD. Joining this year, so pretty soon actually.
(Also, about to order With Eyes of Blue lol. I couldn’t wait)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, dragons are the best!!! I love them so much. I want to do some sketches and dragon designs like how they do them in HTTYD and Wings of Fire. Maybe if I ever get to it I’ll post it here on KP. Oooh idea I should draw Sol… XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re the first person I know who’s seen One Night with the King XD. I love that one too! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
No, no, the mario movie was awesome! (So was Jesus Revolution, I loved watching that too)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Also great job, @sarafini!!!!!!!! 🎉🥳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahh wish I could!! Painting right now, for my mom for mother’s day 😆
Cheering you on!! 🎉🎉🎉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia.vision
Oh thanks!! XD
Yeah, @everyone I’ve been stalking all the posts and reading your guy’s answers . . 😅
I thiiiiink, I might have the most siblings on here as of now… (unless I missed someone else’s answer) There are six kids in my family. I have an older sister whose 29 who we adopted when she was 15. Then I’m the second oldes…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@hannahn
Well . . . right now I’m half-working (I say that because I’m not really committed to it . . . I just wanted to write something 🤣) on a story about five teenagers traveling in a spaceship to join the army at a war outpost.But I’ve had this idea for a while about a girl who has cancer . . . and just got told she’s probably going to die.…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I definitely will!
Also, a character that can talk to wolves is SO COOL. XD I love that! In one of my WIPs there’s a character that can turn into a wolf and talk that way, kind of a shapeshifter-type-thing. Could be wrong, but I think @godlyfantasy12 has a character like that, too…. I’m forgetting his name. 😅
Also, Chronicles of…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah apparently all our charries are just difficult XDXD
That’s so great! Lol. I haven’t listened to Skillet much recently but I used to know like every song by word. *hurries to Spotify to test my memory*
Also, wolfphins sound awesome too. I mean, I like anything with wolves, really, so I could be biased. 😅🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol XD indeed
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hii!!! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler about to be a sophomore in high school!!
I’m new too!! 😉 I just started about a week ago
I normally write science fiction/dystopian stuff, I also love historical fiction but it’s a lot of research for me 🤣😆 Your novel looks really cool!! I like the cover, too xD
And it’s awesome…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m definitely planning on getting it soon. Lol I ran out of books at home and am always looking for a good read.
Cool!
Here are mine:
1. My stories usually do the same, though they tend to lean towards either sacrifice, freedom, or trust in God.
2. There are so many lol, but my favorite would have to be Bryan Davis. I also like…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Um profile/cover pic troubles in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi again!! XD
I think I had a similar problem . . I just picked a different photo and it worked , lol
Not sure if this really helped, but maybe try that??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi!!!! So nice to meet you!! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler about to be a sophomore!!
I love reading too!! 😅 Like you, I pretty much always have!!! 😁
Cool that you write romance!! I normally write science fiction-ish kind of stuff, but right now I’m thinking about a contemporary short story/novel.
A couple questions – if…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) and
Crocheter12 are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago - Load More
