-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
We should start a survey forum, lolol
Yesssss I can’t wait !!! *probably looks like I’m randomly smiling at my computer*
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Cliffhangers are now the best proven method of motivation XD
And yes! Now Dune and Rina have to be a thing lol. One thing: I now have to learn how to write relationships… Eventually. Maybe. We’ll see XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice!!! 🥳
What’s your blog called, by the way? I would love to check it out — if you want to share it.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Interesting thing. The username Solfyre is based off of a couple characters. Sol is a dragon in my WIP Finding the Light. Fyre is the guardian of another realm they have to journey to in the book.
The tag KyrontheArcanin is a character in Healer, too, but to tell you who he is would be a MAJOR spoiler, so I’ll hold back XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, absolutely tag me! *rushes to look at poetry * XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ve written backstory and stuff before, but I can’t say I’ve done much writing ahead. IÂ know I haven’t done any in Healer, because it would probably help.
So… I’ll definitely have to try that. 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re so welcome!!! 😉And yeah, hopefully it’s fixed soon
Ahh I should tryy that!! I need motivation 😆
XD the motivation of a pantser
XD
 *me imagining little wolf-cats with superpowers XD*
And oh. My. Goodness. I need this in my life!!!!! XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, I didn’t get an email for yours either. But then again, KP has been kind of weird lately XD
Thanks so much!!! I was actually kind of worried about this chapter, so that’s awesome!
Lol I think cliffhangers are my way of forcing myself to write the next chapter, because even I want to know what happens next. XD the motivation of…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh the fairy tales made modern one looks cool, too… I love twists on fairy tales, but I’ve never tried them myself.
(I’ll admit, I’ve never read any Shakespeare, but the book about Mary looks cool too 🙂)
*after stalking XD* From what I’ve seen of your writing, I bet your poetry is/would be great! I don’t know…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahh, wish I could!! Still have some Spanish hw 🤨
Still looks like you’re going. . . You got this!!! 🎉🎉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow, your writing is AWESOME! The idea is really cool, and I love the names! I thought the dialogue was great, actually. And I do not know who was getting beat up in the first part, so please don’t tell me XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
NEVER played Mario??? Really? Not even once? Man, I grew up playing mario. We had the new stuff and the original Nintendo (my dad may have known every secret in the game, as it was made during his childhood XD)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Somehow I managed not to see this until now… I’ve done that twice in the past two days! 🤦♀️
Doing well! Yeah, I know XD. I would ask you like a thousand questions, but we’ll go with just a couple lol.
What’s you WIP about? I feel like maybe I’ve heard of it (you might even have told me lol I have a terrible memory lol)…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia.vision
OHHHH ok, nvm 🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia.vision
Ooohhhhhhhhhh that makes a lot more sense. . . XD
Thanks for clearing that up 🤣🤣
Darn you, marvel, for your confusing character names 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohhh, gotcha!!! I don’t really remember him in civil war, lol, but he’s really nice in wakanda forever 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin
And now I want Rina and Dune together 🤣🤣😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, lol I think that went into my spam 🤣🤣 Didn’t get the email for it 😠
And oh my goodness girl!!! Your writing is getting soo good!! I’m hooked 😂😅 This chapter was amazing!!!
I could totally see it being a book already XD
And that cliffhanger . . . 😤😭
I can’t wait for the next…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!!! ♥️♥️
Wait a second. . . Is ross in black panther wakanda forever?? (Didn’t connect those characters 🤣🤣)
- Load More
