-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
♥️♥️
They look amazing!!! My favorite is the comic (although I’ve never read right to left before so that was interesting 😂)
You’re such a great artist!!! Characters like that are so, so hard for me to draw 😅 So great job!! They look amazing. Also I love the close up of her eye in the comic…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oops lol, I don’t really use Pinterest much but I can try to fix that 😂
Yeah it’s kind of weird!! I’ve tried it before but it’s still developing so faces can get a little weird. I use bing ai generator.
I tried it for moodboard stuff — a lot easier than scrolling through a bunch of pictures, but like I said, it makes mistakes…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Heeey does anyone have advice on writing heroines? I’m a girl myself (in case you weren’t sure), but I’ve always preferred heroes while writing. Somehow heroine voices in books always sound the same to me. And even when they sound unique, I’m kind of just “meh”… Don’t get me wrong, girls are GREAT, but they are strangely harder to write… Help?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, those look amazing!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, it looks really cool!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!
Wow! Both of those sound really cool! I’ll definitely be checking out the blog. 😉
While I try my best at plotting, I am definitely a pantser XD. Sometimes I just can’t stick to a plot.
-
whaley replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m kinda having the same problem with Project Chrysanthemum. I find that it isn’t lack of this inspiration that’s causing the problem, but instead, an overwhelming amount of inspiration. Then, when I try to write the first draft, it feels like I’m writing it wrong. In the wrong style or something.
What I say when I think this…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley
Oh yeah!!! I have done this before in my head (not really out loud but that sounds awesome 😆)
Yep it does!!! 🙂 -
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! Thanks 🙂
Get to know their dreams, fears, greatest loves, biggest regrets, the most consequential moments of their life, their insincerities, the lies they believe about themselves and the world, their weaknesses, their strengths, root desires, conflicting desires, their idols, secrets, how they perceive themselves, how…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*curtsies back*
Sure!! 🙂 Not sure how often I will get to posting art but it sounds really cool and maybe I would be able to !!!
My sister and I were talking today about starting a weekly artist thread where each weekend keepers can share what they’ve done that week (if they’ve done anything) or new techniques they learned. It…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohh gotcha!! 😁 A dancing scene would be cool tho . . . XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yess!!! C.S. Lewis is the best!! 😉
Side note -I feel like I should know this 🤦♀️ but are you in high school? It’s hard to remember everyone’s ages 😅😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awwwwwwwwwww girl those are soo cute!!! 😆
I love the top C. S. Lewis quote and the one that says “He looks at her like he just realized what love is.” ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
OH I think I saw that one!!! It’s still awesome tho 😁 I love it!
I guess you really like that quote “there’s bravery in being soft” 🤣 I do too!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @dekreel @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Sorry, didn’t really know who to tag for this so feel free to just ignore me 🙂
I’m just going to throw one of my old characters in here until I actually have a WIP 🤣 Hope that’s ok!
*I have no idea what the castle really looks like or the time of day 😅 So ignore that
Katrin
“Arren?” Where was her…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh cool!!!! 😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
for that, I have all the time in the world XD
Oh 🤣🤣
Awww . . . I love the “your future needs you, your past doesn’t” one!!
They both look awesome girl!!😁
- Load More
