-
whaley replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
I will occasionally update on my word count and progress as well…
So far, I started this officially last week, and am around 5,000 words in. Not much, but it’s emotionally a strong start 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, it is!!❤
-
whaley replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Learn to loooove without consuuuuuming 😂 I’m glad I influenced you
-
whaley started the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So uh, hehe, I’ve noticed that a few peeps on here have topics for their own WIPs. This is my own thread (technically anyone can comment on it, so please, don’t ask for permission to talk about something random on here), where I will talk about…
Project Chrysanthemum. *sparkles*
Project C has been under my radar since… several months ago? At…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sure who’s turn is it?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AHHH NOO Gwen!!?!?!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*gives hug back* That’s good!! I’m pretty good too, I’m driving home from Tennessee right now 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision
Oh that’s ok!!! 😅 *struggles to pick up rock* Seriously don’t worry about it, you should see my brainstorming sometimes 😆
It sounds really cool!! Have you started it yet? *wait I think you said you were plotting* I’d be interested to see what the story’s like if you want to share more 🙂 -
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh awesome!! I think I have read the first one 🙂
Andd that’s really weird!! I think I did get the email for that tag, but then it says not working . . .
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@mackenzie
Thanks!!! 😆 Let’s see, I was just in an art class and I really liked our portraits project (which was kind of more like creating a paint by number of a face and then filling it in) and I just did some flowers a few weeks ago 😊
Awesome!! 🙂 I was actually considering attempting a mural in my room once we move 😅 I’ve never done anything…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yayy!! 😁 Umm, I have no idea when I’ll be ready 😅 I first want to try to outline something out, but I think even if we’re all at different stages that will still be fine as long as we’re all keeping each other going 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahhh pics again?! 😞
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley
Oh ok 😉 Actually we’re just driving rn, so I can.
Anika“This wedding is going to be stunning.”
“Yeah,” Anika said, glancing up at the decorations. “Does anyone know who’s getting married?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Here it is!!! 😁
And I’m still definitely plotting too 😅 but currently I’m on a road trip, so maybe I’ll have some of it figured out by the time we get back ,😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yayy!!! 😁 And yeah, pretty much lol, you guys don’t end to write the book at all but it gave me the idea 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
No is it an anime??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oki-doki hiiiiiii!
So my goal is to write the first draft (or a full, really detailed outline) of Project Chrysanthemum before October. According to my calculations, it’s A LOT. But I can do this. Maybe.
- Load More
