-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok! Yeah, I’m really not sprinting right now, trying to fill out character development sheets but I keep getting distracted xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @sarafini @kyronthearcanin @katthewriter @anyone-else
I might be sprinting in a few minutes if anyone wants to join me! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok sounds good!! 😁 Aww more little kids … 🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry about the wait! Yeah, it sounds really cool! Maybe I’ll have to try it at some point 😉
No problem!! xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, I think it’s @smiley‘s?? We were about to hike, and then got distracted xD
We can just start the party if you guys want 🙂
Oh yeah xD Do you want to join??
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s a great idea!! Minecraft skins, I mean XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww Tristan!!!! 😭
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol well I haven’t had any crushes that I know of yet, and I’m far into high school. I looove guys, but just platonically, ya know?
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XD Aww, so cute
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Also I’m not really sure how to bring theme into all this 😅 So if anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them!
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
So many issues.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh no problem!! Glad you found an idea 😁
Ok, this might turn into a rant xD
I haven’t really figured out who the rebels are yet, but I can share my ideas 😉
Soo right now I’m thinking one of her coworkers got into their like, circle, and they want to pull off an assassination because they hate the leader of the colony. Or one of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
*flutters eyelashes and sighs*
This love for male secondary MC must be an official writer’s ailment… because I have it too XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Archaeology is part of it. But I think I have a better idea for how to go about this, so thank you anyway 😛
Ah, interesting story idea. Could you give me a little more context? Why are there rebels, and why did she help them? Why did they turn against her? Why does this apprentice help her, if there’s a possibility she’s an…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision
Oh that’s so cool!!!!! What’s it of? I would ask for a pic, xD but 😅😅 I think they’re broken again 🫤
But yeah, I’ve never done it before but I feel like it would be really cool 😁 -
hybridlore replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 😅
Wow this is awesome!! Good job!!!!! 😁 Can’t wait for the next chapter *sighs* all these cliffhangers 🤦♀️🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey guys!! So I was brainstorming a lot yesterday, and I think I figured out a plot for my WIP, but I’m still not sure about the ending or even the middle.
I don’t even remember who saw my last post about it, lol except for @kyronthearcanin, @smiley, @esther-c and @euodia-vision … (Sorry to whoever I’m forgetting 😰)
So basically, I fixed a few…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah I think so … Sorry! 😕
- Load More
