-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooooohhh looks awesome!! No that’s ok 😉, I’m glad it was fun!!!
I don’t remember any of these villains 😫😅
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Either way, he’s still cool
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Is it just me or is the kingdom pen recent topics page down?
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love how we have an alien prince in this RP 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Even though i didn’t see iron man, so idk who extremist is 😅😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahhh I love it already!!!! It sounds soo cool 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yess I want to see it!!! (Never seen descendants, but thought it was a cool idea for a movie 😉😂)
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
🤣 Don’t worry, Hugo may look a little unnerving, but he is a very kind individual. He’s like the embodiment of a cozy Halloween.
Oh, you don’t know about the dimension thing… Sebastian can hop between worlds, whenever there’s a huge bang or explosion. Music is a part of that – if he’s listening to a catchy beat, he can shift to a…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m going to have my charrie explore the House rooms because I want to get familiar with the setting. (godlyfantasy12 tell me if anything sounds off??)
But Bastian has now imprinted on Jack. This is good.
This RP is kind of to open the House doors, so everyone else can customize their own rooms!
Sebastian
Before Jack could r…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Auagghh, WHYY??? Of course I’d love to hear about it, but… negative character arcs?? 🤨 They’re so sadd!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh gotcha!! Yeah!! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh I think @keilah-h meant the KP notification email?? 🤔
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Calvin
Calvin sat back in his seat, and set his backpack on his lap.
“So, how about the rest of you? Are any of you interested?” Brain said, with a small, but enthusiastic glimmer in his expression.
Basic Relics. It sounded positively enrapturing.
Cal twisted the pins on his backpack, and bowed his head. “Well… I have already…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That was amazing!!! ❤️❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
When I was little I got scared of THE BOXCAR CHILDREN!!! XD Well I think one of the mysteries was a little creepy or smthn, but… Yeah 😅😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Umm I don’t think so, except for Moo 😂😅
My mom read it aloud to us a while ago, it was actually pretty good 😅 I haven’t read the Little women books except the first one, I think, but you’ll have to let me know how it is!!
Andd I read the first unfortunate events book, but never really got into them 😉 did you know there’s a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What website should I use? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ofc!! ❤️
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Marcel
The focus needed to keep Sebastian afloat put a strain on his wing’s muscles, and Marcel could almost feel the vibrations thrumming in his chest. Waves of nausea punched him in the stomach, but he swallowed them down. He could almost taste the butterflies.
If he practiced, he might even be able to create simple structures on command, like…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
You have made my life a millionth of a fraction better
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@euodia-vision @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 great job guys!!! 🎉🎉🎉
- Load More
