-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hehe. *doesn’t even know how many snowballs I have*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*mischievously grins* You can’t write on your phone? 😋
Well, it’s good you’re going home. Was everything able to get sorted out?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
It’s surprising whenever Loops drops some sass. I feel like I need to duck for cover.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
My first impression of a masked character shall be forever influenced. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Brooooooooo…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator @stephie @ellette-giselle @liberty (How is your KP fanfic coming along? Have you worked on it? I eagerly await the next section) @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @power @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @raxforge @rae @jonas @loopylin @esther-c @linus-smallprint
10 snowballs at each of you! That’s 500 words, and I expect to be s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@stephie ^^
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings (Hi! How are you? Haven’t seen you in forever!) @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @whalekeeper @esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow @liberty @freed_and_redeemed @kyronthearcanin @trailblazer @acancello @anyone-else-i-forgot
Hear ye, hear ye! God willing, t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
just showing more of the city or government, to get a feel of how much the world has changed. Something like that, maybe. Maybe you could have Sara or Cole go to a different area,
Okay! I could always try to integrate that into scenes while they’re traveling (to the church meetings, to their jobs).
Ah, okay. That’s fine if your sti…
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Overarching Theme. […] What are your thoughts?
This looks good. I’ll note, I feel a bit of a blur between books. (You’re still in the outlining phase so that’s fine.) It’s great that you have his story divided into three areas of growth, but because they’re very similar when it comes to the actions Alan has to take, you need…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Yep, it’s good. :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks a lot better! One thing I noticed is that Antonio does say “fabuloso” twice.
“Then the topic conveniently comes up in a conversation with Easton.”
Also, I feel like this might be better if you just change it to “Then I can ask Easton” or something like that. Otherwise, it looks great! I like the way you made Hallie more rea…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Turns out, my brother’s cord was broken in three places. This may have happened because of how much he’s grown. Because of the scar tissue around the cord, the fluid is still able to pass through his body safely, and he doesn’t need surgery!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Done, and officially less stressed about the assignment now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
What do you think? Pretty sure your email is visible on there as well as mine.
I’m good with it. *thumbs up* It might be a good idea to post it on your profile, rather than directly on the forum.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hehe, it definitely is. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey guys! I’m going to work from 2:15 to some undetermined time. I have to jot down the full outline for my senior thesis, and go down some hopefully valuable rabbit trails. You know how research is. I’d love to have company!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ooh, I’ve also got to add in the part about the gov trying to pass a new law that allows them to persecute Christians, but I haven’t figured out when yet.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Great! 😁
Okay, I see what you mean. Are you thinking like, within their friend groups? Most of the story so far takes place either at school, the church meetings, or their house. Later, though, there will probably be a lot of scenes at their respective job assignments, so you’ll get to see more of the culture then. Do you have any i…[Read more]
- Load More
