-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hello!! It’s A-Me! GodlyFantasy! (Like the Mario intro? Heh XD)
Yes yes, it’s been….so long…so…so very long….
Heh….
So long in fact that uhh I don’t even know where to begin this! LOL Nor do I even know who is still here…or who isn’t….or what’s happening…
I also don’t know how often I’ll be on but…yea, I’m back! At least…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh I like that picture!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow lollll yeah it’s iconic
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m ok with your characters meeting ours, but I’d have to check with @theducktator first
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay 😛
Barnes
Barnes turned on her heel and faced the sound – arms raised defensively. She made a point to stand in front of the nearest person without a weapon, who happened to be Emeline.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I have some random prompts if that helps in tandem with Otherworldly’s advice.
– The villain is one of your protagonists, gone wrong.
– They have a design that completely contrasts the protagonist (if the protagonist is made of round organic shapes and colors, the villain is the opposite). Or maybe they have a similar design.
– Seems…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, okay! @keilah-h @theducktator are you guys interested in running into our group? We can either make it peaceful or go for a surprise fight, I’m game for whatever. XD
As if on cue, the walls around them began to rumble, the floor shook, and a loud hiss sounded behind the group.
I’m curious to find out what this is, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow here ya go:
“So, after ye shot Sniper…” Demo began as Medic worked on the slash in his leg.
“Technically, I was only present when he was shot.” Medic corrected, his tail flicking in annoyance at how everyone seemed to make that mistake.
Demo didn’t seem to notice. “…ye brought him back from the dead?”
“Ingeniously so, yes.”…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow That was beautiful, and making me wanna write a song despite the fact that I have no songwriting ability.
also I found that aforementioned conversation, but i’ll post it in the fanfic forum instead of this one lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow!
also don’t worry about your signature being messy. That’s just how signatures are.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty oooh I loved that!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I figured you probably knew, but just wanted go make sure. Because otherwise I would start rambling about stuff without defining things, like I normally do. XD
Yeah, I either lump it into personality or give it a category
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
XD that would be very in character.
yeah, I read that in one of the tie-in comics and was like “ohhhh, that actually makes a weird amount of sense.”
there’s also a convo between Medic and Demo about how every time Medic tries to give him a new eye, something bad always happens to it and them as a result, and Medic’s come to the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Ooh, have you considered a space circus troupe? If you’re figuring out where to put her, that is. Seems like something one of your main characters (like one of the twins) could run away to in a fit of anger, and have some time to think.
I like how you stylized the trees, very cute!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Not exactly sure what you mean by that……..
Psychology is the study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behavior in a given context. (I just pulled that off Oxford Languages. XD)
I like to add psychological stuff to my character charts. It can tell me why the character wants what he wants.
For exa…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
XD I should have known.
I’m quite disturbed because we like the same things so often. It seems like our personalities are different enough, though.
He’s the only writing channel I’m subscribed to. He’s simultaneously hilarious and extremely helpful. I love it.
Yep. I used to learn a lot from Abbie Emmons. She was helpful when I was first…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow yep. Typical of those two, isn’t it?
I believe the canon reason Demo lost his eye was cause he was reading the wrong kind of book and got blasted in the face with a magic laser beam. LOL.
Where did Valve Software come up with this stuff anyway??? XD XD
also anyone wanna take a turn roleplaying?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh whoops, never mind, I realized what “anduth” meant seconds after posting haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator lollll when did they tell you about that?
did they tell everyone and I missed it or were you spying on my rather embarrassing conversation in the fanfic forum about him beating out Sniper as RAE’s top Australian?
XD or maybe you guys know each other in real life, idk.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
here is “Huntress and Scout but they’re warrior cats” because I was bored and I love warrior cats.
This is only Huntress/Scout’s and Sniper’s parents. I was gonna do more but it was so much work looking through my characters and deciding who was related to who……
If you’re familiar with Warriors lore, you probably noticed that Snipersight’s…[Read more]
- Load More
