@mkfairygirl
Active 3 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 549
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 hours, 29 minutes ago
@whalekeeper i’m late to the name thing but they’re so cute!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 hours, 56 minutes ago
Not sure if this is the right place to put it, but I have a problem y’all.
The next animation on my list of HTTYD scenes to remake is the one where Toothless (Thunder in my case) gets controlled by the alpha dragon. Anyone who’s seen HTTYD2 is going to remember that exact scene….
and you know someone is going to have to die.
the probl…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 2 hours ago
@e-m-trepke Thank you! also yeahhhh i’ve been learning just how COMPLICATED this stuff is. like the animating itself? psshhh that’s easy. the workflow-ing with drawing storyboards and setting up everything? that’s the hard part. and then imagine when you’re working with a million other animators instead of just by yourself.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 2 days ago
@whalekeeper peakkkk
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 3 days ago
@rae oh my gosh that looks AWESOME
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
it actually sounds awesome, but I’ll be out for most of november on vacation and won’t have internet, so I wouldn’t be able to coordinate anything (which is what I assume you’d need to do)
sorry!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
I’ve done some 2D animatics just using Procreate on my iPad, but I haven’t done actual 2D animations. 3D was somehow easier for me, even though most people say it isn’t.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
@e-m-trepke Thanks!! and yep, I’m using Blender! i’m also learning Maya, which is a lot different but closer to the animation programs that large-scale companies use.
I have a youtube channel actually! https://youtube.com/@slatedragonproductions?si=K-GTvHclqcrcsKbw
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
@e-m-trepke that’s cool!!
I’ve been working on a lot of animation actually–3D mostly. Been doing a lot of How To Train Your Dragon fan animations. Maybe I’ve told you that already though, idk. I wouldn’t say I’m GOOD at modeling, so I mostly use other people’s free models, but I have modeled and rigged a few characters. It’s pretty fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
They might…….develop a unique nomadic society.
bruh
i mean that would be kinda cool though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like so much now that depicts a guy that could be used as a concept.
ahhh makes sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
@rae honestly a jellyfish-creature is a super cool idea. She looks like she’s wearing a dress.
Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Still figuring that out fully, but I think the main problem is he’s been in my spotlight too long.
lol by this you mean he’s been in the spotlight for a while so you’re coming up with new ways to mess with him?
i do that too haha. I’ve managed to spare my original characters but my fandom ones, well….You can see an obvious difference i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh he sounds dangerous.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 2 days ago
@rae yikes, what happened to him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
@rae you now have my experience
except i’m the inverse and would die if he DID like me back. I would probably actually prefer it if he didn’t lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
@loopylin makes sense lol, you’re welcome btw!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
@loopylin Not to butt in but when you’re talking about bows and arrows, it’s nocked, not cocked. Cocked is for guns.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint You’re welcome!!
- Load More
