@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ahh! Min!! Your comic is amazing! I’m sorry I missed it. I never check this forum. The colors and panels are so cool! I love it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Yes, it did. I have not slept.
I’m glad you like it : )
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow, that was a great scene! Sad, but awesome how he cares for her!
@mineralizedwritings Yep! Otherside is awesome. And yes! I liked Subwoofer Lullaby too (I actually like all of them, lol).
Crescent Dunes is from the newest update (which is coming out this Wednesday I think). The soundtrack was already up on Pandora and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
THERE IS A NEW CHAPTERRRRR!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @smiley @starshiness @mineralizedwritings
TW: Not sure how to label this…Umm…Someone is grabbed and poked almost choked by tentacles? Just overall not fun. IDK XD XD HOW DO U DISCLAIMER THAT ROFL
Chapter…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Haha, yep! It’s nostalgic for me sometimes too…..You probably won’t know which song goes to which name, but I think my favorites from the original soundtrack are Dreiton, Aria Math, Dead Voxel and Mice on Venus (at least I think that’s the one). From the newer tracks, I like Infinite Amethyst and Crescent Dunes.
I have the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings awesome! I am also done! I basically finished my lesson WOOHOO I just gotta wait for my mom to get back with me for one part
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @smiley @anyone-I-missed
Alrighty! Here’s the rest of my charries!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey everyone! I’m sprinting at :05 to work on a youth lesson for this Sunday night. Feel free to join me for any of ur own projects and id love to hear ur progress!!!
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @smiley @starshiness
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
awwwwwww, girl, tysm!!!! ❤❤❤❤
You’re so welcome!! ❤❤
and awwwww, that collage!!!!! 😭😭
Ahhh Ikr??!! 😭😭😭😭
I’m trying to figure out how to make my own version of that but with different charries…😭😭
Pretty good! Thanks! <3
That’s good! Yw! <3
Sounds good! Yeah, the daydreaming writing. That’s where all my s…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
That reminds me of this moodboard/character collage that I found…

-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Hey there Min!! How are you?Ummm…well, I’ve been working on Lyla’s character development some more, (she rllyyy needs it XD) and I wrote a bit of a scene with Dylan and Asher a few days ago…but mostly just daydream-writing that never gets me anywhere XD
How about you?
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
Life has been kinda crazy lately. I started YWW, and everything else in highschool (a total of nine other subjects), I’m starting up a new schedule to better fit in writing, reading, school, etc… And though I haven’t been tagged for much here recently, it’s still kind of been crazy keeping up with two writer communities at once. I love KP, and…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Girl! I love it, I can’t make a comic to save my life XD but you did such a good job
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS GIRLLLL!!!!! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!!! This is so great ❤❤❤🤩🤩🤩🤩 I love Tauren and Lesli so much XD 😍😍😍
That is just awesome girl. I know that must’ve been a lot of hard work! It definitely paid off 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*gasp* Girl, that looks amazing!!! I love it!! Great job!! 👏🏼
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AAHHH GURL I LOVE IT!!! IT’S AMAAAAAAAAZING
So much hard work!! I love when Lesli stares Tauren down… XDXD The frame work was great! You should post more, when you finish more, please!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings YESSSSS He’s my favorite too because of that…..
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I hope I will XD I asked my mum, and she got that look in her eye when she wants to go on a family outing. And yeah, you can find just about any clip on YouTube these days.
Hello, welcome back!! ❤❤ Yeah, KP has been weird about pics recently for some reason…but I’m sure they’ll fix it. How are you? How was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings ha ha, I haven’t seen those either (at least not more than bits and pieces) but…..I think I explained how it was my dad showing me the clip of Star-Lord dancing in the abandoned city that got me into Marvel, so…….that counts for something……
- Load More

We’ll miss ya! Greatest luck with YWW and writing in general!
Aww girl I’ll miss you too!! I hope you enjoy YWW tho! Yeah I’ve been pretty busy lately too, but I’ll definitely have to keep in touch!! ♥️♥️
@thearcaneaxiom Thank you!!
@hybridlore Thank you so much!! I totally get it. Feel free to talk with me about anything! ❤️❤️
We will miss you! <3
I hope it goes well for you, I can imagine two writing communities would be a bit much to do at once. Good luck!
Thanks!!
Thank you, Freedom!! I really appreciate it.
Ill miss you a bunch! Hope you have a great summer and fun time with everything!
Thank you so much!!
By Solfyre we’ll miss you!!!!!!!! ): but I hope you enjoy YWW and everything else and that you keep up with writing
Thank you Miley!! I’ll miss all of you guys, too.
I’ll miss you girl!! I’ll be praying that God continues to guide and strengthen you through YWW!
(my very close friend Lily Wallaker is on Ydubs, so I’d encourage you to get to know her. She’s pretty awesome. 😉 Tell her Emily sent you.)
Thank you so much!
And hey, I just talked to Lily on a sprint!!
I’ll miss you a lot, Ava!! I’ll be praying for you! 🙏🏼❤️ Hope you have a wonderful summer!! 😊
Thank you so much!!! I hope you have a good summer, too!!
You’re so welcome!!
Thx!!
Aww I’ll miss you so much girl!! But I totally get it. I’ll be praying for you and can’t wait to talk to you again soon! 🙂
And yes, that would be great to stay in touch! ❤️