@mineralizedwritings
Active 11 hours, 45 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 yeah, idk if Bucky could handle that lol, nor Sam’s sister. Min made a point, Captain Marvel and Thor both also have the ability to fly and are far tougher, so if you really want Sam to do it, you’ll have to give a reason for the two of them to be either not there or incapacitated.
@mineralizedwritings noooo not Peter! Not the…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @acancello @grcr @hydridlore
It looks like we only have one female character here thus far, so I believe it is time to announce mine!
Meet Kari Brock, age 16. She’s 5’4″, with delicate features, shoulder-length blond hair, and deep blue eyes. She is quiet and dreamy and values deep, close relationships,…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @grcr @hybridlore
Here’s my character who will be attending the party! Meet… Hugo Jim Walton. @grcr Hugo seems to be a lot like Lane, so they might be good friends! 🙂
He’s brave, bold and talkative, yet a bit annoying. 16 years old. Wears ripped jeans and graphic shirts, tennis shoes. Favorite color is g…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace200 @esther-c @acancello @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings
Hey guys!
My character’s name is Lane Shultz.
He’s 14 years old. He’s quiet, loyal, a bit stubborn (sometimes), and he easily becomes stressed.
Lane has long brown hair, pale skin, brown eyes, and he wears a hat backwards. He usually wears a pastel-green hoodie and bla…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
Ottoline is very excited to join the party!
She’s about 5’1 with mid length strawberry blonde hair. She was kidnapped by Pythonos as a baby and experimented on until she escaped at thirteen. So she’s very shy and has a little PTSD from being abused.
She normally wears browns, grays,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok, maybe it didn’t…
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al Roshan
(But because of his culture, everyone ca…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ughhhh it’s deleted my post like three times. It better work this time 🤞
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al R…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Oats in oat water…yeah that makes a weird kind of sense….
but it’s not that different from putting chicken in egg before putting breading on it, is it?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al Roshan
(But because of his culture, everyone calls him Amir)[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Alright, thanks!!
I love the example. XD 😉
Thanks for the tips!!
Those plays sound like so much fun! 😊
Thanks!!
That would be a really fun skit to see. XD
Um… I don’t think so. At least not right now. (I’ve only sort of started…. Ok, I’ve written half a line. 😂)
It’s probably mo…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Probably best that way
I of course had to read it the sad way… I always do XD
Thanks!!
There’s a deleted scene AOU where Pietro is handing out stuff to some Sokovians and that was some big inspiration for it
Totally recommend watching it XD
I’m still mad that Marvel deleted a few scenes of Wanda and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*Picks up skirts and runs after you* Wait wait wait I just joined!! New characters are totally welcome!
Oh no it’s okay, Seb is more than a little selfish sometimes. It was perfectly sensible for Clement to call out 😅
Yeah I was hoping to back off so Freedom could chip in.
…Please don’t tell me you h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thank you ❤
Gotcha, makes sense. Are you the only gluten-free person in your family?
Sebastian
As Clement sped off, Seb brushed his bangs out of his face, and rolled his eyes.
It was true. He literally could not afford it.
Sure, being arrogant was fun. But it was also necessary.
The man had taken the reply the wrong w…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
I was inspired by Pinterest and Freedom’s wonderful story to write a fic about Wanda and Pietro celebrating Christmas!!
Now you have two options for reading this
One: you can pretend that Pietro’s lives and that this is just a sweet story that will never end
Two: You can cry
I did…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
Okay Y’all
Freedom’s wonderful story and Pinterest inspired me to write a story about the Maximoff Twins celebrating Christmas in Sokovia
Now you have two options, you can read this story believing that in this universe Pietro doesn’t die
And if you feel like crying, you can read…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings Wanda and Vision is weird, yes…..
but I just always think of Vision as a living being because 1) he technically is made out of Vibranium-enhanced flesh or something, right? and 2) he’s part mind stone and part self-aware A.I., so while maybe not human there’s some kind of sentient consciousness in…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah XD if he acted like a Star Wars robot or something I think it would be completely different
but I love the two
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Those new drawings I shared on here are drawn in Procreate! And we have the exact same setup!
Everything @mineralizedwritings and @keilah-h has helped me a lot so far. Some other random tips…
Watch a lot of speedpaint videos for digital art. You can find them everywhere on YouTube, and they can really ingrain the digital process in…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
I see a Marvel conversation…
I totally get Wanda and Vision being a little odd, but I just love them a lot, to be honest
I think Marvel did a good job of making him seem less robot and more human
also I love the way they describe them, Wanda being chaos (her emotions, powers, and really just her XD)…[Read more]
- Load More
