@mineralizedwritings
Active 7 hours, 59 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Love the pic! How do you get that detailing in the hair!!!? I’ve been trying to do that for like years!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello (i think I got everyone?)
Ottoline
“Hold still!” Kari giggled as Ottoline dramatically dodged the wand of mascara.
“I’m sorry,” Ottoline laughed, “I’m not used to having people touch my face.” Well, that wasn’t entirely true. She had been struck multiple times, but never had her…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
Okay Y’all
I’ve been throwing around an AU idea and I want to know your guys’ thoughts
Avengers highschool AU!!! basically, it’s if all the Avengers went to high school together (not as siblings, which is what makes it different from Freedom’s fic) mostly because I’m bored and this…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings
So good!! 😍 I loved the use of color in both of your pieces!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
I don’t have the mental capacity to respond to those tips individually right now, but I read them, thought about them, and I really appreciated you girls taking the time to say something 😊❤️ Thank you both!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Yeah I did say only one character, but if you really, really want to add another one, I suppose you can, just for everyone else please only one charrie, because if everyone adds too this would be super chaotic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings She also said “you and a character” so….idk we can ask her I guess
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Okay… to answer your question, not cottagecore, nor dark academia, nor piratecore. I guess the vibe would be kind of adventure? Warrior? Ugh, this is not going well…think of star wars, but different galaxy, different characters, different plots, and one step above tech wise. Oh, and mandalorian viewpoint, but different.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings you’re welcome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @freedomwriter76
Ok, I’m going to add in a new character, if everyone’s okay with that. This is Amir’s love interest throughout his story.

Shirin (pronounced Shi-reen) Hedieh al Azar
(just like Amir, everyone calls her by her second name)Appearance: thick, curly, dark br…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Oh my goodness, I love that girl!!! It looks SO good! What did you use?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Ooh great job!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings nice!! I think you did really well on his hair!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thanks and I love yours! The colors are incredibly realistic.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
What inspires my writing? many things. A Trail ride on horseback makes me think of a calming scene in fantasy with elves and such if it is a beautiful fall day like it was today, actually. For my current bok, my emotions and what my heart says. Often I pour out my heart in my writing, twisting it as the word touch the page to…[Read more]
-
Euodia started the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
Hey everyone!
I’m sure a lot of you have heard of Inktober. I hadn’t until last year when my best friend participated. I decided I wanted to try it out this year. One of the things they want you to do is share your art, so I thought I would do that on here!
Also, if anyone else is doing it or wants to, feel free to post on here too! I know some…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
This is Rina, Dante’s older sister.
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @idkwhoelsetotag -
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
I ahve chapter two of the Avengers’ family fic
and I just love this one
Maximoff twins both have their own families, yet still keep in close contact!! it’s perfect
and Pietro and Hannah, I love it!!
Chapter 2
Wanda let out a sigh as she put the last dish in the drainer. She…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @grcr @freedomwriter76
Just for fun, I’m posting Ottoline’s mood board/aesthetic. Because why not, lol.
Do you guys have mood boards for any characters in this party? If so, feel free to post them. (Pics are FINALLY working again!!!)

-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Cool! Good luck keeping them in control XD
Thank yoooouuuuu ❤❤
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Hey girls! So I was wondering, do you have any advice on just comic-drawing in general? Idk if that’s what I want to do, because I’m not too experienced with drawing. But I really enjoy it, and might want to try it out. Any…
- Load More
