@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 hour, 13 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, I like it! really intriguing!
Thanks!! (It’s pretty different than any other fanfic I’ve done)
I actually like how you wrote Bucky, I figured he was in a earlier stage of character development. It feels a bit like if he was interactive (rather than just taking orders) during the time period he was under hydra
Yess!! And…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Chapter 1
Falon kept her pace too a quick walk, running would make her too suspicious. She was paranoid, but that’s what comes when someone tells you you have a target on your back.
Falon crossed another alley, tightening her grip on her bag. Out of t…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted a new activity comment 2 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Hey! Yeah, I probably shouldn’t be as active as I am, but I literally only have one friend who isn’t online XD It’s been going good I think? Still learning to drive and trying to find a job. Been doing a lot of art.
I’ll try to pray for your move. <3 -
Smiley replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*stands in utter shock*
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
how dare you take what I took!!
fine, I’ll just work with @freedomwriter76 and get him back… to her sort of… we’ll see
-
Smiley replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Tauren seems to be under the assumption that my hands are safer
I may be worse than Freedom…
-
Smiley replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Jakob, I need you to distract Miley
Like I didn’t already steal Jakob and Himmler XD
Gathers all of my charries around the three boys, you’ll never take them!!
And you’re going to have to think pretty clever to get past Eleanor
-
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
fair enough, lol
am i the only person who still reads the same books she read in fourth grade..? maybe? maybe not? hehethat’s totally fair, i completely understand that haha what’re you wanting to do?
yes i want to publish mine ^.^ unfortunately 2 out of the 3 books i’ve finished need to be rewritten first because i…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c awwww kalmar is such a well-done character….. the ending with him and janner always makes me tear up :’)
what is your favourite piece to play? ^^
@mineralizedwritings huh, i never actually read city of ember LOL maybe i ought to check it out
awwww yay! would you say you’re happy with where you are now writing wise? ^.^
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have a problem…
So I have a WIP that I’m going to write for NaNo and I’m really excited to write it. But the thing is, I’ve been making really good progress on my other WIP. Since I’ll be writing so much for NaNo, I don’t think I’ll have the time or energy to write anything for my other WIP during November. I’m afraid though that I’ll lose…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@devastate-lasting hehe indeed
@jonas nice to meet you! (is your name jonas, by any chance? 🤣) celestiar is a very cool name!
@mineralizedwritings ooooh that sounds so cool, it’s giving city of ember/the search for wondla/masterminds vibes!
nah haha you’re good, i totally understand that! <3
how long have you been writing for?
-
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
awwww thank you! yesss haha all the characters are very traumatized LOL (no seriously my favourite character has 8 mental disorders… oops)
what about you, what are your wips about? ^^
oooh interesting! i’m not super into marvel but that sounds cool hehe, mine is about a (fictional) welsh prince which is… considerably…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
ahh haha really? interesting! i apologize that you had to see my old posts though 😭 i was so cringe oh goodness
awww i’m flattered! <3 here’s a bit about one of my current wips, Tragedy Boys:
Eight young men are all bound to the yakuza by oath. But none of them are finding satisfaction there. They must grapple with the…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So much has happened, I’m going to do a premature recap, lol.
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @rae@highscribeofaetherium @hanako @freedomwriter76
Recap
Ottoline: In the corner with Hugo and Nahim.
Lane: At a table somewhere.
Flaz: At a table (with Kaine?)
Kari: At a table with Amir and H…[Read more]
-
Smiley started the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
So it has come to my attention that I have a lot of fanfics (I totally just realized this XD) And since things move so fast on the “talking about our fanfics page” I thought I’d make a page just to post chapters and scenes from my different fanfics (so I don’t…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oops, misread that slightly. I’ll only tag you if they’re talking. Would you still like to be tagged for the daily recap or no?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
We’ll say that happened right before Nahim fired his gun, distracting Ellis. Ellis will get back to Kaine as soon as possible, and yeah, I’ll tag you next time they talk.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @hanako @grcr @mineralizedwritings
Ellis
“SOMEONE HELP US THESE GUYS ARE QUITE POSSIBLY GOING TO MURDER EACH OTHER!”
Ellis jumped as the voice’s shriek filled the room. He whipped around. Zahlin and a young man Ellis hadn’t seen before were standing frozen on the other side of the room.
Ellis scrambled to his feet an…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @rae @savannah_grace2009 @hanako @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @grcr @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-i-missed
Kari
Kari observed the conversations in the room as she slowly ate the food on the table before her. She was too hungry to care about whether or not she was being poisoned; besides, why would the queen want to…[Read more]
- Load More

@loopylin
Xd i get it! I don’t have any close friends in person, so kp is a lifesaver. Oh, art is great! So is driving! I have my license but I’m still learning, I really only drive to the library and school because there’s no highways involved 😅
Thank you! I might not move for a long time, we don’t have a place for me to go and I’m not quite…[Read more]